Angry baby

shalini menon

My baby is 1yr 11 months old. she is getting angry very faster. what will be the reason?

• 1

Hi Shalini, children at this stage learn to assert themselves and this could just be one of those things. i suggest you take congrol of the situation before she becomes angry... when she demands something, if it is reasonable give it to her, but if unreasonable explain it to her in words he will understand.

Child behaviour

hello all, my daughter has started throwing things when we do not complete her w..

don't mix up with other kids in school

my son is 3 year old and in pre nursery .it's more than 3month in school. but to..

contineousy says the word till he get it..

why my son contineousy says the word till he gets that. if he wants biscuits, he..

behavior

she is becoming stubborn and adamant, keeps on crying especially during nights.

Training kids

How to train 2 yr twin boys for potty in washroom. They don't listen inspite of..

slap issue

hi.. my girl is 21 months old and she recently got a habit of slaping too hard t..

Hesitancy in communication

my baby is 2 year 9 months. he has been going to play school from past 5 months..