Angry baby

Shalini Menon

My baby is 1yr 11 months old. she is getting angry very faster. what will be the reason?

• 1

Hi Shalini, children at this stage learn to assert themselves and this could just be one of those things. i suggest you take congrol of the situation before she becomes angry... when she demands something, if it is reasonable give it to her, but if unreasonable explain it to her in words he will understand.

crying and not sleep at neight

hi my baby is 16 month old and during day he just sleep just 2/3 hours and play..

How to handle my son

hi my son cry a lot when we go to any frnds hone or party ,when anyone come to o..

Not making eye contact

hi my son is 2 years old bit he is not making eye contact with us I'm very worri..

behaviour

my son get angry and throw whatever he has in his hand.

My 2 yrs 4mnth old daughter dont talk p..

Hi this is amruta kingaokar here, my concern is abt my daughter. She is 2 yrs 4..

scared of loud voices

my son is 1year 8 months now but still scared of some loud voices like whistle o..

my daughter always give trouble when we..

my daughter always give trouble when we are in family function. she shouts and i..

My naughty 2yr boy

My boy is very naughty, he hits his younger cousins a lot, don't like to share..