Angry baby

Shalini Menon

My baby is 1yr 11 months old. she is getting angry very faster. what will be the reason?

• 1

Hi Shalini, children at this stage learn to assert themselves and this could just be one of those things. i suggest you take congrol of the situation before she becomes angry... when she demands something, if it is reasonable give it to her, but if unreasonable explain it to her in words he will understand.

constipation

hi my kid is 3years 2months old he had constipated when he was 2 years old since..

behaviour

my son get angry and throw whatever he has in his hand.

Toilet training

My daughter is 2. 6 years old. She stands and does the toilet wherever she is. S..

hi ,, my kid is 2 years 11 months, she g..

playing and talking alone in school

behaving very stubborn

I need help to train my daughter to behave nicely she us very cranky ,shouts and..

behaviour

mera beta aj Kal Bht chikta ha or chikta ha Bht jayda ziddi ho gaya ha. 2. 6 yea..

hi my son hasnt started speaking yet and..

how to distract from mobile

My 19month old son loves to sleep ON the..

He picked this habit recently. even in deep sleep he will search for a pillow an..