anjali bhardwaj,

Anjali Bhardwaj

Mar 26, 2015

Thanks carol for a beautiful suggestion. wud like to do all mentioned activities with her. hope everything goes in a ordered manner as mentioned in ur blog. hope to be in touch with u for some more queries.

Hi Admin. .....I cant see Carol comments here.

Carol

Thanks Dipti and thanks Nitin. Parentune is a great platform for getting support from fellow parents by sharing our own experiences. The best initiative is the workshops conducted by parentune. I wish I could attend one of them. But anyway I am happy to be a part of this very supportive community.

Carol - Thumbs up! Thank You for being a true proparent

Dipti

Thanks carol. Great to see you so actively helping fellow parents .

about less concentration of my son

my son is 5 years old.. he didn't concentrate when he is learning.... if i say h..

Eye n hand Coordination

Hi..... my Daughter is 7 years old. I need suggestions to improve her eye n hand..

son is learning but using bad words. how..

how to reduce and protect him from learning baf words

how to make my daughter concentrate on..

she is 3plus ...in nursery ....When ever I sit with her to do some written prac..

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..

WHO TO READ

EDUCATION

lack interest in studies

hello mam ,my son is 4. 30yrs. he is in Lkg class. he has lack interest in studi..