Applying vicks

Shirin Chithara

Hi. Can we apply vicks over the chest of 5 month old baby?

• 7

shivi abhiishek

avoid Vicks its ban in all countries except india; it makes some kinda layer on lungs which is not gud. they re manufacturing Vicks in u. s n dumping it in india

Aabha

No! You can put a dab of nilgiri i. e eucalyptus oil on ur baby's clothes or bedsheet whenever the baby sleeps.. it helps clear blocked nose and in case of cough.. you can slightly warm a soft cloth (with an iron or on a pan)n put it on your baby's chest and back for few seconds, repeat for few minutes. Remember to check how warm it is every time before putting!Tc

harshitha sachin

strictly u shudnt apply or atleast make baby smell that smell. there ar chances that he gets fits. never follow any advice unless u ask a ped.

Tejal Singh

No.

V Agnihotri

No you aint suppose to but few pead says its ok to apply it on the blanket /clothes of a baby(still i would say instead try some home remedies

Haritima Pandey

No.

Rutuja T

Not at all

Vaccination

Govt of India has made some flu vaccination mandatory for 6 + months baby .. Is..

feeder

is it safe to give feed baby with bottle?

not looking chubby

hi.. ny son is 5 months old.. i use to feed him for every hour. still he is not..

can we begin using fan?

My baby boy is 6 months old. outside temperature is 23C. I feel he feels hot. ca..

skin care

hii friends I have 6 months baby girl. daily I am applying home made butter for..

Cough in babies

Came through this regarding decoding cough in babies.