Applying vicks

Shirin Chithara

Hi. Can we apply vicks over the chest of 5 month old baby?

• 7

shivi abhiishek

avoid Vicks its ban in all countries except india; it makes some kinda layer on lungs which is not gud. they re manufacturing Vicks in u. s n dumping it in india

Aabha

No! You can put a dab of nilgiri i. e eucalyptus oil on ur baby's clothes or bedsheet whenever the baby sleeps.. it helps clear blocked nose and in case of cough.. you can slightly warm a soft cloth (with an iron or on a pan)n put it on your baby's chest and back for few seconds, repeat for few minutes. Remember to check how warm it is every time before putting!Tc

harshitha sachin

strictly u shudnt apply or atleast make baby smell that smell. there ar chances that he gets fits. never follow any advice unless u ask a ped.

Tejal Singh

No.

V Agnihotri

No you aint suppose to but few pead says its ok to apply it on the blanket /clothes of a baby(still i would say instead try some home remedies

Haritima Pandey

No.

Rutuja T

Not at all

baby has minimised her humming sounds

My baby girl has completed her 4 months. last months she was trying to speak wi..

Baby food

Is it ok to give mango shakes to 1yr old baby

lips color

hiii friends my baby girl have 5 months her lips are just ok but I saw kids lips..

teething affecting feeding

hi all.. my baby is about to complete her 5th month and is teething. she becomes..

No sleep

My 7 weeks baby doesnt sleep at all. Not in the day or night. He yawns n yawns,..

teeth

my baby is eight month old .and he has no tooth yet. is dis the problem??

parenting babycare

hi I am vaishali,my son 2months old he S having a small type of white patch type..

Bottle sterilisation

How to sterilise bottle??