Are chinese noodles good for kids

Deepika

Hello, My 3year old girl kid likes noodles. But I don't prefer it. Can you please advice if Instant veg noodles- Chinese - good for health ?

• 2

Deepika

I am good thankyou. Hope you are doing well. Thankyou so much for the advice.

Hi Deepika! How r u? Chinese noodles or for that matter any dish from outside could not be good for kids for we are unaware of the ingredients used especially the sauces. It is advisable to give the child home made preparations so that we can be assured of the type of ingredients that have gone in its preparation and their quality. You can find many recipes available on net. Having said that indulging once in a while in feasting say once in a month or so can be done. Coming to your specific query on instant noodles: all instant noodles have always been considered unhealthy and dealt with speculation because of additives, preservatives and flavorings added to these to increase their shelf life. I would personally not endorse these especially for kids. Hope this helps!

diet chart

pls give me proper diet chart for my 21 month old baby

probiotics

what probiotics or prebiotic we can give to my 2 yr old son.

corn flakes to 1year baby

Hi, is it safe to introduce corn flakes to my 1 year baby.. or when to introduc..

Nutrition

Can I let my 1 year old boy drink some tea? (tea without milk)

egg

how many egg should be given to my 20 months old daughter in lunch or dinner

how to increase my baby weight.... he was 11kg... bt now reduced to 10. 2... he..