Are chinese noodles good for kids

Deepika

Hello, My 3year old girl kid likes noodles. But I don't prefer it. Can you please advice if Instant veg noodles- Chinese - good for health ?

• 2

Deepika

I am good thankyou. Hope you are doing well. Thankyou so much for the advice.

Hi Deepika! How r u? Chinese noodles or for that matter any dish from outside could not be good for kids for we are unaware of the ingredients used especially the sauces. It is advisable to give the child home made preparations so that we can be assured of the type of ingredients that have gone in its preparation and their quality. You can find many recipes available on net. Having said that indulging once in a while in feasting say once in a month or so can be done. Coming to your specific query on instant noodles: all instant noodles have always been considered unhealthy and dealt with speculation because of additives, preservatives and flavorings added to these to increase their shelf life. I would personally not endorse these especially for kids. Hope this helps!

Regarding solid foods

Hi my twins r 15 months .boy and girl. girl eats anything anytime. eg. if I'm e..

Water Intake

My daughter is of 1 yr and 7 months , she drink very less water . Please suggest..

Baby not eating at all

Hello.. my 18 months old is not eating at all. she is not opening her mouth for..

What should be diet of a three yrs old s..

What should I give my son for proper growth

food suggestion

my 22 months old baby is having constipation. please suggest a narural way to cu..

sooji ki kheer... or halwa ..for 1+

how to make suji ki kheer or halwa for 1yr old...

stopped eating

Hi my daughter is 13 months old. She was eating everything I offered her includi..

Food

Can I give milk cream(malai) to my 13 months daughter????