Are chinese noodles good for kids

Deepika

Hello, My 3year old girl kid likes noodles. But I don't prefer it. Can you please advice if Instant veg noodles- Chinese - good for health ?

• 2

Deepika

I am good thankyou. Hope you are doing well. Thankyou so much for the advice.

Hi Deepika! How r u? Chinese noodles or for that matter any dish from outside could not be good for kids for we are unaware of the ingredients used especially the sauces. It is advisable to give the child home made preparations so that we can be assured of the type of ingredients that have gone in its preparation and their quality. You can find many recipes available on net. Having said that indulging once in a while in feasting say once in a month or so can be done. Coming to your specific query on instant noodles: all instant noodles have always been considered unhealthy and dealt with speculation because of additives, preservatives and flavorings added to these to increase their shelf life. I would personally not endorse these especially for kids. Hope this helps!

My son is 2 yrs 3 mths old. How much cal..

I have a son 2yrs 3 mths old. He eats normally but not enough. He sometimes eat..

eating problem

he ate normally but dint put on weight . but once he is fine with weight he stop..

Pumpkin seeds for babies

Hi All, My lo is 18 months old. Can I give pumpkin seeds to her? if so please su..

sabudaana

Is sabudaana kheer gud or not for 14 month old baby?

How to give dry fruits to my 13 months baby

weight

my lo is 14 months his weight is 8. 5. He will not take food at all. He will cr..

food chart for one year baby

hi ladies pl tell me the healthy food chart of 1 year baby