Are chinese noodles good for kids

Deepika

Hello, My 3year old girl kid likes noodles. But I don't prefer it. Can you please advice if Instant veg noodles- Chinese - good for health ?

• 2

Deepika

I am good thankyou. Hope you are doing well. Thankyou so much for the advice.

Hi Deepika! How r u? Chinese noodles or for that matter any dish from outside could not be good for kids for we are unaware of the ingredients used especially the sauces. It is advisable to give the child home made preparations so that we can be assured of the type of ingredients that have gone in its preparation and their quality. You can find many recipes available on net. Having said that indulging once in a while in feasting say once in a month or so can be done. Coming to your specific query on instant noodles: all instant noodles have always been considered unhealthy and dealt with speculation because of additives, preservatives and flavorings added to these to increase their shelf life. I would personally not endorse these especially for kids. Hope this helps!

Feeding problem.

Dear parents, my daughter turn 1 year and 2 months now, from the past few weeks..

Cereal and Pulses

hi all, my younger baby is 1 year old. I am having trouble in feeding him. He do..

Sweetness

Hi, I want to know if jaggery powder mixed in porridge can be given daily to 1...

What breakfast should I made for him

What breakfast should I made for him

My son 1 yrs + now but he really dnt eat..

My son 1 yrs + now but he really dnt eat and drink well even dnt take top feed a..

Hi

Hi my son is 1 yr 3 months,he s nt havng food properly n am giving similac n als..