Art and Craft Activities in Preschool

Arti Agarwal

HOw important is to teach art and craft as part of core curriculum in preschools?

• 31

Arti Agarwal

Deepti and Shikha - please send us your personal email ID pls.

Pls let us know d exact charges n details abt d contents.

Deepti Singh

Can you please send me the link to all three

Arti Agarwal

Hi Deepti, you can introduce "Little Piggy", "leasrn about animals through clay", "maskers" and "Paper Wizards. " Only problem with Little Piggy is that courier charges are too high as its fragile and heavy. let us know.

Deepti Singh

alright, actually my daughter is almost two and we want to introduce her to colors and painting as his father's desire of her developing in a painter. Please let me know if i can introduce her any of your products at this stage.

Arti Agarwal

Hi Deepti, These product are for 5+ but few of them are available for 3+ also

Deepti Singh

Arti, are all your products for 5+ children,

Arti Agarwal

we also in talks with KidZee, Treehouse and Brainworks

Arti Agarwal

Hi Shikha - right now i am handling this venture along with some help from my husband. We are working with couple of Mumbai based preschools (Aarambh, 9cloud and few small timers)

Which preschools u r in touch with?

Or u r handling this venture single handedly

R u working with someone?

Gr8.

Arti Agarwal

Hi Shikha - as said we are partnering with preschools right now. These kits are not available in any retail stores. However, if one wants, we take orders and dispatch them through courier.

Well done Arti! U have done wat we all who love art n crafts keep thinking of doing. I really loved it! Whr r these available?

Arti Agarwal

Shikha - Did you liked the kits?

Arti Agarwal

Earlier i was working with a company and was managing entire art and craft curriculum offering. And since i am from art background, i had inclination towards art activities for kids. I have also created yearly art and craft curriculum for preschool.

Gr8. But how did u get into designing kits or kids?

Gr8.

Arti Agarwal

Yes, I have created all these myself. This is home growm product, right from scratch. I am a graduate from Sir J. J School of Arts (fine arts)

Have u created all that Arti?if u don't mind cud I pls ask u wats ur educational backgound

Arti Agarwal

let me know your feedback

Arti Agarwal

http://esteticart.wordpress.com/products

Wud love to

Arti Agarwal

Shikha - would like to have a look at DIY kits i created?

Thnx Arti!

Arti Agarwal

Very nice way of teaching Shikha

Which she was supposed to take one same shape object from home. So instead of Giving her a readymade object I used to make one craft at home which made her n other kids too learn things easily n the impact wud b long lasting as wat they like they tend to remember it longer. For ex- for square shape day I had made a square shape robot, for circle shape I made panda with circle eyes, ears, feet, hands .

Arti Agarwal

Hi Gaurima and Shikha, Thanks for your feedback and thoughts on this. My son is 9 months old and I too have started doing some very basic things with him to develop his skills. Being from fine art background, I understand the core of this requirement. To carry this thought forward, i have even created some DIY kits myself and now approaching to preschools so that adopt them.

Well I completely agree with Gaurima and wud like to add tht art n craft make us adults come up to d level of kids. In other words it gives us a medium of making them understand concepts thru colorful, simple, interesting n attractive methods. Children like colorful things n variety keeps them engrossed. when my daughter was in playschool she was taught one shape every month for

gaurima

Arti it's so nice of you to actually think about such issues as it clearly point it out that you would love to figure out worth of things in the core curriculum to understand their significance. To put it simply I would point out that ART and CRAFT activities are crucial for development of right brain which is highly creativity oriented so art and craft is almost essential for nurturing creativity, moreover they go a long way in developing crucial skills like hand and eye co-ordination, fine motor muscles and skills, moreover it provides an excellent medium to boost learning in a fun way :)

Playschool in electronic city phase 2 ba..

Please suggest good playschool in electronic city phase 2

what colours to be used to hand painting..

hi... my daughter is 1year 11months and to keep her engage want to teach her fin..

talk

hi my boy is 2. 5 year he doesn't talk more some words mammi papa what should i..

My son is 3 year he is not wish going to..

Hi is not going to school

education

my baby was 21 months old can i send him to play school at the age 25months. is..

communication

my son speak very less, like the word or thing he is interested how to increase..

tips to engaged 2 year child

wat are the tips to engaged 2 year girl daily routine