Babies health

Jyoti Sharma Das

My son is 4months old and he is on lactogen milk. Doctor said that he is healthy after checking his weight but he is not looking healthy and having dull complexion no pinkishness. Please help me with good advice

Ruchita Thareja

Hi Jyoti. I totally understand ur concern of ur baby not looking chubby. But believe me, its nothing like that. If ur doctor says that ur child's health is well then u should stop worrying. Secondly, yes chubbiness is related to babies and a mother definitely wants it in her kid. Now since ur baby is 4 months and in sone days when u will start giving him liquid things, then i would suggest u to add ghee to ur baby's diet. That definitely helps in strengthening of bones and putting on weight too. Give ur baby healthy food with ghee as and when possible. Happy Parentung!

Breastfeeding

Hey everyone My baby is a premature He was born in 27 week I fed him my milk..

Rash on face

Hello my son is 9 months old .. he was on antibiotics for a couple of days for i..

plz suggest home remedies for cold m cou..

my daughter is sufetin frm cold m cough last week se plz suggest as medicines i..

baby weight not enough

hello friends there is some doubt regarding my baby girl weight. my baby is goin..

my babh is 3 n half mnths old... he suffered from viral after dat he he refused..

baby massage oil

my 5 month old baby girl has dry skin. which oil is suitable for massaging her?..

HOW TO MAKE BABY FATTY

how to make 3 month baby fatty , baby is on both formula milk n mother feed

Body massage

Hi momies which oil is better for massage after c section delivery ??