Babies health

Jyoti Sharma Das

My son is 4months old and he is on lactogen milk. Doctor said that he is healthy after checking his weight but he is not looking healthy and having dull complexion no pinkishness. Please help me with good advice

Ruchita Thareja

Hi Jyoti. I totally understand ur concern of ur baby not looking chubby. But believe me, its nothing like that. If ur doctor says that ur child's health is well then u should stop worrying. Secondly, yes chubbiness is related to babies and a mother definitely wants it in her kid. Now since ur baby is 4 months and in sone days when u will start giving him liquid things, then i would suggest u to add ghee to ur baby's diet. That definitely helps in strengthening of bones and putting on weight too. Give ur baby healthy food with ghee as and when possible. Happy Parentung!

about baby

Hi my baby will complete 3months this Monday she is trying to crawl should I all..

my 12cmonth old son is facing difficulty..

difficulty in passing motion

give apple

hi my boy was 9months old. I'm giving half of boiled apple to my baby daily. is..

cough

my daughter is 3 month old ..she has dry cough and she sneezes as well ..plz te..

cold (runny nose)

cold (runny nose).

how to give walnut dryfruit to 1 year b..

whether walnut should be powdered n given to babies.. suggest me how walnut dry..

Buffalo's milk

hello moms my baby has 6months old and I used to give Buffalo's milk twice a day..