Babies health

Jyoti Sharma Das

My son is 4months old and he is on lactogen milk. Doctor said that he is healthy after checking his weight but he is not looking healthy and having dull complexion no pinkishness. Please help me with good advice

Ruchita Thareja

Hi Jyoti. I totally understand ur concern of ur baby not looking chubby. But believe me, its nothing like that. If ur doctor says that ur child's health is well then u should stop worrying. Secondly, yes chubbiness is related to babies and a mother definitely wants it in her kid. Now since ur baby is 4 months and in sone days when u will start giving him liquid things, then i would suggest u to add ghee to ur baby's diet. That definitely helps in strengthening of bones and putting on weight too. Give ur baby healthy food with ghee as and when possible. Happy Parentung!

what if elder's are giving their mouth e..

does it harm if Anyone​ is giving their mouth eating food

Baby vomits

My 2. 5 months old son vomits formula milk in large amounts. Is it because of su..

Cough

Hi My two month old baby is having severe cough. Can anyone suggest a home reme..

about weight

hi every 1.. actually want to know that my angel has completed 3ree months n bw..

mouth ulcers in a 8 month old child

hello mommies... I m d mother of eight month old baby... my baby has got cold co..

about weight of my son

hello all moms. my sons weight after birth was 2. 7. now he is one month and his..