Babies health

Jyoti Sharma das

My son is 4months old and he is on lactogen milk. Doctor said that he is healthy after checking his weight but he is not looking healthy and having dull complexion no pinkishness. Please help me with good advice

Ruchita Thareja

Hi Jyoti. I totally understand ur concern of ur baby not looking chubby. But believe me, its nothing like that. If ur doctor says that ur child's health is well then u should stop worrying. Secondly, yes chubbiness is related to babies and a mother definitely wants it in her kid. Now since ur baby is 4 months and in sone days when u will start giving him liquid things, then i would suggest u to add ghee to ur baby's diet. That definitely helps in strengthening of bones and putting on weight too. Give ur baby healthy food with ghee as and when possible. Happy Parentung!

Regarding cleaning of milk bottles

Is boiling the most effective way to clean up the milk bottles or any other meth..

motions

my baby boy is of 19days he is suffering from motions what's the best remedy..

my 9months old baby suffering from cold and cough in 10days. i have giving med f..

baby weight

my baby is 9 month old her weight is 7. 8 kg now her birth weight was 2. 6kg. pl..

no salt no sugar till baby turns 1yr

pls everyone share ur views regarding no salt no sugar to babies till 1 yr,is it..

milk

can i give buffalo milk to my 2. 5 month baby...

colic issue

my son is having severe colic. i have test all the recommended medicine like col..

Red spot in eyes

Hi everyone, My baby boy will be 8 months old. Here in delhi,its extre. e cold i..