Baby care

Pavithra R

I have a 4 month old baby girl who s exclusively breastfed. Problem I m facing with her s dat as soon as nursing starts she ll start to sleep so I ll tickle her toes, shake her chin to latch milk. My question s how do I know dat she gets enough milk. Den expressing milk ll produce milk as equal to a baby latching bcoz after every bf session I used to express milk n feed her.

• 1

Teena

Hi Pavithra, try to make a routine for you and your baby. Generally babies get hungry in one and a half or two hours time. Let her play, take a nap in the gap and then she'll herself ask for a feed. If her weight gain is normal and she is not cranky then she is having enough milk and just need to set a routine.

2 month old baby

Keeps on touching his nose

SOLID FOOD

My Baby is nearly one year old and does not like to eat food.. Any suggestions o..

Baby has stopped taking milk frm right b..

My baby is 2. 5 months old & frm last couple of days has stopped taking milk frm..

potty for little ones

pls suggest which potty to buy for boy (1yr 1 m) and he is small

Less breastfeeding.

hii momies my daughter is 6mon n from begning i have less milk so as per Dr. sug..

IPV VACCINATION NOT AVAILABLE

In which govt hospital or dispensary in Delhi is the IPV vaccine available since..

Stool in green color and mucus or foam

Hi , my 7 months baby's stool looks green color with mucus or foamy. Is there an..

son doesnt eat

hi.. my son is 8months old now.. and am trying to get him to sit and eat.. but h..