baby care

Madhuri Gajula

my baby is 10 months old.... is this the time to identify things......... like wen i ask her wr is the light or wr is papa? she wont ?it takes sm more time suggest me plz...........

• 1

Hi Madhuri, each child is different and so it is very difficult to say what your child should be doing at this stage. Although she should be crawling for sure, and yes identifying her mom and dad too, and maybe imitating you. But dont worry if she hasnt started on this. Spend some more time with her communicating with her and playfully teaching her to recognise things.

skin complexion

what should I do my baby becomes darker day by day? how to improve his colour co..

6 month baby not taking bottle feed

hi.. my 6month baby is not sucking milk from bottle.. when we feed using spoon s..

Not taking enough feed

Hello all.. my kid is ignoring feed at mornings and sleeps for a long time ..at..

baby not rolled till now

Baby is 5 months old... Still not rolled on her back... Any thing to worry about..

milk

my son is 11 months old .. he has to two teeth down.. he is biting a lot ... I c..

potty seater

please suggest when to introduce potty seater to baby. my son has completed 7 Mo..

regarding food

hiii my baby is 8 month started now, suddenly he refusing to eat cerelac and any..

camera for baby safety

hi all, need suggestion on camera... which one is good for keeping eye on Maid a..