baby care

madhuri gajula

my baby is 10 months old.... is this the time to identify things......... like wen i ask her wr is the light or wr is papa? she wont ?it takes sm more time suggest me plz...........

• 1

Hi Madhuri, each child is different and so it is very difficult to say what your child should be doing at this stage. Although she should be crawling for sure, and yes identifying her mom and dad too, and maybe imitating you. But dont worry if she hasnt started on this. Spend some more time with her communicating with her and playfully teaching her to recognise things.

diaper rashes & treatment

Hello ....my son in 3 and half months old & recently he got diaper rash. he crie..

lips pale white

hi all my lo z three months old her lips are pale white it z due to milk allergy..

nose block age

my son is one month old n he has nose blockage problem he cries alot

number of feed

hi mommies.. how often or how many time's should I breastfeed my 7 months old ba..

hair oil

my baby is 6 month which hair oil is Good for him after bath.

feeding pattern

my baby is 4 month 16 days old now. we have very specific pattern of feeding (ex..

regarding food

my baby is 3 months 6 days old now. Is he eating any other food with mother mi..