Baby care

Sindhu Bhagavathi

Dear all team. I am recently blessed with a baby bod, He is now at 20 days old. Feeling more happy that i blessed, but struggling inside that i am not able to feed him properly, as i am facing a problem while feeding him the mother milk, though i am producing enough milk but the breast organs ( Nipple's) are not responding properly, can any suggest me on this please....

• 6

sindhu bhagavathi

Thank you so much arunima. Your suggestions are priceless. Thanks once again. I will do as you suggested,.

Dear Sindhu. First few weeks of breastfeeding are always difficult and painful. But I would suggest that you dont give up. This is a completely normal process. Keep nursing your baby, use a good nipple cream like Boroline after feeding your baby each time. It keeps the nipple moist and prevents cracking, which is very painful. The more you nurse your baby, the more milk will be produced. Please dont give up or give your baby cow milk or formula. I had been through this and I remember how tough it was. So I encourage and urge you to keep nursing. Things will look up soon. Take care

Neha Chopra

Try using nipple shield and then directly. Don't give up as it takes time for both of you to adjust but don't b give him top feed else he will stop trying.

Nirupama Sreedhar

Please don't feed anything other than breast milk

sindhu bhagavathi

S, i spoke to the doc and doing the message regularly, wt my tension was as i am not feeding him properly the mother milk, and he is getting more addicted towards the cow milk and lactos proposed by doctors

Nupur Kale

Hi, congratulations! Have you spoken to the doc? You need to massage them regularly.

health care

my baby 11mnth old,she eat ballon piece and in stool iam see the balloon peace....

diaper rashes & treatment

Hello ....my son in 3 and half months old & recently he got diaper rash. he crie..

cold with blocked nose

my baby is 5 Months and his nose is blocked is facing problem during breathing a..

Lack of milk

Hi I am getting low supply of milk. So please give me nay ideas to increase it.

crying while sleeping

Hi, i don't know why baby crying while sleeping. but i want resolution as i feel..

formula milk in solid foods

hii all.. my baby is 6 Months old... I have started giving him home made ceralac..

colic pain

how to reduce colic pain of my baby. he is 1 month old. suffering with severe co..