Baby cry

K Md Saifuddin

My baby won't cry much.. Always he smiles lot but from past 5 days he crying and till 1 day back he was not well with motions. Went to doctor he gave medicine now motions are stoped but still he is crying. I am totally un happy I can't see him cry always. In sleep also he woke up SUDDENLY and cry..

Praveena

Hi... Even my baby is doing the same these days ..she is 10months old and I hope ur kid is also the same am not sure as u didn't mention the age of the baby... of that is the case may be teeth are ready to come out ..my baby is not sleeping these days one day she woke up in the midnight and started crying that was first time she refused to drink milk too but when we gave her teether she started smiling :) ..I heard that before getting teeth children usually cry like these as they have pain and motions are common as they start putting every thing in the mouth. Even pedestritian has said the same ..so chill don't worry much !! :)

teething issue

hi my son is 10months old but not starting in teething till now. what to do?

gas and potty problem

my 7 month old baby has so much gas and also the prblm of hard potty but not s..

how to give walnut dryfruit to 1 year b..

whether walnut should be powdered n given to babies.. suggest me how walnut dry..

Health: Cold

my son is 8 months old nd he is suffering from cold since last 5 to 6 days. i m..

baby healthy weight

hiii friends my girl baby have 5 months her weight is 5. 6 kg. is it ok I feed o..

redness on cheeks and small pimples on f..

My baby is 7 months old and his cheeks has become red and has small pimples on h..

cough and phlegm

my 10 months baby is suffering from very bad cough and phlegm. what are the reme..