Baby cry

K Md Saifuddin

My baby won't cry much.. Always he smiles lot but from past 5 days he crying and till 1 day back he was not well with motions. Went to doctor he gave medicine now motions are stoped but still he is crying. I am totally un happy I can't see him cry always. In sleep also he woke up SUDDENLY and cry..

Praveena

Hi... Even my baby is doing the same these days ..she is 10months old and I hope ur kid is also the same am not sure as u didn't mention the age of the baby... of that is the case may be teeth are ready to come out ..my baby is not sleeping these days one day she woke up in the midnight and started crying that was first time she refused to drink milk too but when we gave her teether she started smiling :) ..I heard that before getting teeth children usually cry like these as they have pain and motions are common as they start putting every thing in the mouth. Even pedestritian has said the same ..so chill don't worry much !! :)

About Baby feed

I have light fever. Can I feed my baby?

cold n cough

my both the kids suffer from cold n cough often what should i do

HB

my child having 8 gm HB plz give me some suggestions about diet & how to increas..

give apple

hi my boy was 9months old. I'm giving half of boiled apple to my baby daily. is..

query

hi mommies i hav 2 mnths old baby my question is my weight is 58 kg nd i mybage..

5 months old baby boy pees intermittent

Hi,my son 5 months old baby boy pees intermittently means when pees he release l..

BMI & head circumference

Hi all, what should be the BMI & head circumference of 3 & a half months old bab..

poop

my lo passing yellow watery motions for 7 to 10 times... is it because of cough..