Baby cry

K Md Saifuddin

My baby won't cry much.. Always he smiles lot but from past 5 days he crying and till 1 day back he was not well with motions. Went to doctor he gave medicine now motions are stoped but still he is crying. I am totally un happy I can't see him cry always. In sleep also he woke up SUDDENLY and cry..

Praveena

Hi... Even my baby is doing the same these days ..she is 10months old and I hope ur kid is also the same am not sure as u didn't mention the age of the baby... of that is the case may be teeth are ready to come out ..my baby is not sleeping these days one day she woke up in the midnight and started crying that was first time she refused to drink milk too but when we gave her teether she started smiling :) ..I heard that before getting teeth children usually cry like these as they have pain and motions are common as they start putting every thing in the mouth. Even pedestritian has said the same ..so chill don't worry much !! :)

my daughter doesnt urinate

my daughter is 8month old her mwdicines r gng on fr cold n cough i hv noticed si..

massage oil

I'm using desi ghee mixed with almond for massage ..is it gud fr massage in win..

Ragi porridge

Ragi porridge causes cold to my baby but I want to give him.. what should I do?

cold nd cough

my 9months old son is having severe cold and cough. though I m giving homeopathy..

how to increase weight of one month old..

my son is one month old and his hands and legs are very thin , I want to make hi..

what can I do my baby is suffering form..

blood come with baby's poti