Baby diet

Prashanti

Mar 13, 2015

Can any one help me out with the baby diet, what cn we give? My baby is 6 months old and what should be the time table of diet?

Dhara Atha

Hi sunita can u share ur diet chart. My baby is 8 .5 mnt old

Sunita Daryani

Hi Prashnanthi,I did prepare a diet chart when my daughter turned 8 months. It actually helped me feeding her all nutrients during the day. Share ur email-id will mail since unable to share pic here

Sunita Daryani

Hi Prashnanthi,

Vaidhegi

Hi prashanthi it is best to start with pureed banana, steamed apple, well cooked and pureed vegetables like carrot, guards, potatoes, etc... you can occasionally add rice porridge, you can also try wide varieties like well pureed chikoo, avocado, ripe plums, etc. While starting something always keep an eye for allergic reactions... if you are doubtful about starting something new it is always better to consult your paediatrician before you start

Parul Ankita Gupta

hi Prashanti, ask your baby doctor for the best advice. but generally vegetables and non-citrus fruits are okay as babies first meals. also, since the baby still needs mothers milk, ideally keep the food to 2-3 times a day, but this again depends on the weight and growth of the baby. my daughter was a thin child and wasn't putting enough weight on just breastmilk, so i was advised semi solid food 3 times a day, where as a friend whose child was healthy was put on semi solid food only 2 times a day. therefore check with your doctor.

Sojal

Hello prashanti, mashed and pureed fruit and vegetables are good choices in the beginning. later you could move to thin daal. also rice cerelac.

Shilpa

Hi Prashanti, Ideally your paediatrician would be your best guide, but post 6 months you can start the baby on mashed banana, boiled-mashed potato, pureed lauki etc. You could start with 2 times a day and then gradually increase.

feeding issues

hi. . my baby is 3mnths old.. hez ntt feeding properly. .. hez taking 75ml n 4 h..

what food should i give to my 8 month old baby

breast milk

I hv lack of breast milk. plz suggest he to increase breast milk?

cerelac

Hi everyone.. my baby turned 6 months old Andi want to start cerelac for him. Bu..

baby

my baby is of 8 months he doesn't want to eat rice,dal,chapati chura .. how can..

introduce egg

Hii my baby boy is turning to 1 yr my question is which part of egg will introdu..

Baby not eating food

My daughter is 8. 5 months and she is not eating anything. She refuses to have f..

cornflakes

can i give to my 1yr+baby boy