Baby Diet

Mansi Verma

Hi, I want to ask as in what is the correct age to start semi solid or say pureed food to a baby. My mother in law is saying it when she is 4months old. But most of the websites on internet say not before 6 months of age. I want to ask all experienced moms, what u did with ur little one.. And what all u offered ur baby?

• 6

Vaishu Uthish

Hi.. my daughter was juz entered to 5th month nd I started cerelac n afte 10 days i planned for ragi kanji too.... babies r ready for solids wen dey complete deir 4 months..

Rukhsar Khan

Hi.. U can give the baby grinded fruits in milk... like apples chikoo banana... N daliya.. dats very healthy for the new born... I strtd with rice kanji to ma angel when she was 4mth..

Aakanksha Nigam

I started giving solid food to my baby daughter when she was five months old. I gave her dal ka pani,moong dal khichdi n cerelac.

Preethy Senthilkumar

Hi, Exclusive breastfeed till 6 mons is very important and it is good for baby's digestion. Baby can't digest if started early or too late. After 3 mons, based on baby's weight gain, pediatrician will advise if it is really required to start any supplements. Until then give only motherfeed. Also, please give home made food when you start supplements after 6mons.

Suchitra Rao

Till 6 months don't introduce any other food Mansi. Breastfeeding is best for baby. later u can give porridge, boiled sweet potato, carrot, apple, banana.

Subha

When the baby is 6 months,u can introduce semi solid food. we gave our son rice kanji(like porridge)... MASHED potatoes,carrots,apple little by little... U can even give cerelac... before 6 months it's only milk and formula if needed...

Food for a baby

which juice and food may be give to a baby and time to time which type of food...

Giving Biscuit to 6 month baby

my mom forcing me to give biscuit dip with water to my baby... what should i do?

when to stop night feeding

my daughter is 3 months 14 days old she wakes up twice or thrice at night for fe..

Non veg

when can I start nonveg .?My baby is 7 months now

fruits

Hello mommies. ..pls share what fruits I can give to ma 10 month old daughter...

feed related

Hello my son is 7 months 13 days old. When is the best time of the day to give h..

baby not taking bottle feed

My lo is 4month old and has been on exclusive breast feed till now. I wanted to..