Baby dislikes the taste of formula milk

Supriya Ravindran

My 5 month old baby (both formula fed and breastfed) dosent like the taste of formula milk. I tried changing from dexolac similac and lactogen. But no luck. Anyone faced d same situation?? Dont know how to make her like the formula milk. Even she dislikes the taste of cow milk.

Supriya Ravindran

Also within a day how many times i can give solid food for her?currently im giving two times a day

Supriya Ravindran

Thanks neha... im also not in favor of cow milk but she didnt like formula milk and had to try cowmilk. What is the use of probiotics?can i give paneer to her??she is currently six months.

Neha Jain

Firstly avoid giving cow milk till your child is about, 9-10 months. Ideally it should be incorporated Only after a child turns 1 year. Cow n buffalo milk has a protein called caesin which is tough on the child's intestine. I faced a similar situation. I stated adding formula milk to the solids I had introduce to him. Also In case you have to introduce dairy products to your child try Paneer, cheese, curds shrikhand etc. The caesin here is in predigested firm n can be easily digested by the baby. Mine loved mishti dahi, regular curd and Paneer. You may also consult your Doctor in case he may wish to give some probiotic dose.

Supriya Ravindran

Fellow parents let us know ur suggestions.

Bharathi R

I am also facing the same problem... tried almost four different brand but no luck

Madhavi M

I'm Also facing the same problem.

homemade food for 7 months baby

what kind of foods are given to 7 months baby

what are natural foods which are rich in..

NATURAL FOODS RICH IN DHA

food for 8 months baby

my baby seems to be too lean. what are the food items are good for this month. s..

about timmimngs

Hi mommies my baby is 6 months old m nt getting how to manage his milk n food si..

breastfeeding

How often should should I feed my 5 month old baby?

can i feed watermilon juice to my 6 mont..

is it safe to feed watermilon juice