Baby dislikes the taste of formula milk

Supriya Ravindran

My 5 month old baby (both formula fed and breastfed) dosent like the taste of formula milk. I tried changing from dexolac similac and lactogen. But no luck. Anyone faced d same situation?? Dont know how to make her like the formula milk. Even she dislikes the taste of cow milk.

Supriya Ravindran

Also within a day how many times i can give solid food for her?currently im giving two times a day

Supriya Ravindran

Thanks neha... im also not in favor of cow milk but she didnt like formula milk and had to try cowmilk. What is the use of probiotics?can i give paneer to her??she is currently six months.

Neha Jain

Firstly avoid giving cow milk till your child is about, 9-10 months. Ideally it should be incorporated Only after a child turns 1 year. Cow n buffalo milk has a protein called caesin which is tough on the child's intestine. I faced a similar situation. I stated adding formula milk to the solids I had introduce to him. Also In case you have to introduce dairy products to your child try Paneer, cheese, curds shrikhand etc. The caesin here is in predigested firm n can be easily digested by the baby. Mine loved mishti dahi, regular curd and Paneer. You may also consult your Doctor in case he may wish to give some probiotic dose.

Supriya Ravindran

Fellow parents let us know ur suggestions.

Bharathi R

I am also facing the same problem... tried almost four different brand but no luck

Madhavi M

I'm Also facing the same problem.

home made cerelac

my baby is 10 months old... how to make home made cerelac...

Food

Hi my baby is 6th month old what all should I start in his diet

my baby is not drinking cows milk

hi mom's I tried more times to feed cows milk... He is not drinking... getting..

For 5 month baby food

help me how to prepare home made ceralac food my 6 month baby. ?

milk

Hi my baby is 13 th months old ,actually he is not interested to drink milk so w..

Food

Hey my lo is 6 month old now. Her weight is 7 kg, please suggest me some food wi..

formula milk

my baby z f 9 months.. m giving nestogen powder milk.. nw m travelling to muscat..

coconut water for 12mnt baby

hai can I give coconut water for my 12mnth baby. bcz summer is coming body can d..