Baby falls sick v frequently

Richa Agrawal Saraf

My lo is 8. months old n falls sick almost every month. He gets cough n fever v v quickly. Plz suggest some remedies to boost my child s immunity

• 1

Preena Agarwal

Hi Richa! Please make sure that your baby is in hygienic environment. The food she eats is organic and utensils are sterilized. For fever you need to take care of couple of things. Babies I have seen are very sensitive to change in temperature. WHen you bathe her or change her clothes make sure you switch of the fans and ACs. The food you give her should always be luke warm. Breastfeeding is the best way to boost child's immunity. Try not to give her any processed or outside food. You can check online is best for an 8 month olds. I personally prefer apples, bananas, pear, oats, dates, sweet potatoes and veggies. Good food works as a medicine. When you see first signs of cough or cold try iving following recipe. Boil carom seeds(two pinches of ajwain) and little bit of jaggery in a small cup of water for 4-5 minutes. Strain it. and let it cool. Give 2-3 spoons of this water once in the morning and once at night. Keep her warm but not uncomfortable. Mother's touch and warmth heels the baby really quickly so try to keep her close and breastfeed when she is uncomfortable.

my baby is 9 months old.. wanna know abo..

hii... my baby is 9 months old.. I'm feeding him other than that I started givin..

hi friends plz gv me some receipies fr l..

apart frm upma oats nachni khichdi this all i gv i want to gv her somethin gmorw

water

hi mommies my baby is 4 months old and he is on formula feed as well as breast m..

Refuse to take milk

Hi, My daughter turned 7 months old now. Till 6 months she was completely on b..

how to give oats to 10 month old baby?

From which months can we start dry fruit..

Hi momies, I having twins baby.. they r 9 months so when I can give them dry fru..

food for 7month old baby

please tell me in detail about which things I can give my baby to eat or what no..