Baby falls sick v frequently

Richa Agrawal Saraf

My lo is 8. months old n falls sick almost every month. He gets cough n fever v v quickly. Plz suggest some remedies to boost my child s immunity

• 1

Preena Agarwal

Hi Richa! Please make sure that your baby is in hygienic environment. The food she eats is organic and utensils are sterilized. For fever you need to take care of couple of things. Babies I have seen are very sensitive to change in temperature. WHen you bathe her or change her clothes make sure you switch of the fans and ACs. The food you give her should always be luke warm. Breastfeeding is the best way to boost child's immunity. Try not to give her any processed or outside food. You can check online is best for an 8 month olds. I personally prefer apples, bananas, pear, oats, dates, sweet potatoes and veggies. Good food works as a medicine. When you see first signs of cough or cold try iving following recipe. Boil carom seeds(two pinches of ajwain) and little bit of jaggery in a small cup of water for 4-5 minutes. Strain it. and let it cool. Give 2-3 spoons of this water once in the morning and once at night. Keep her warm but not uncomfortable. Mother's touch and warmth heels the baby really quickly so try to keep her close and breastfeed when she is uncomfortable.

Food

Hi my son 7months old shall I start egg yogat it good r bad

egg

when can I strt to give egg to my 7months baby

my baby is not drinking cows milk

hi mom's I tried more times to feed cows milk... He is not drinking... getting..

apple

my baby never eat apple due to its sour taste what to do?pls help me

hii all, pls send food chart for 9mnyh... shall I give fruits at night....

which is the best milk powder. market is..

as per parents experience, which brand milk powder is the best fir baby namely s..

food habit

My baby is 9 months old. She is refuse to eat and while feeding she used to cr..

travelling

my daughter is 1 year old ..and i have to travel a lot.. so what can i give to..