Baby falls sick v frequently

Richa Agrawal Saraf

My lo is 8. months old n falls sick almost every month. He gets cough n fever v v quickly. Plz suggest some remedies to boost my child s immunity

• 1

Preena Agarwal

Hi Richa! Please make sure that your baby is in hygienic environment. The food she eats is organic and utensils are sterilized. For fever you need to take care of couple of things. Babies I have seen are very sensitive to change in temperature. WHen you bathe her or change her clothes make sure you switch of the fans and ACs. The food you give her should always be luke warm. Breastfeeding is the best way to boost child's immunity. Try not to give her any processed or outside food. You can check online is best for an 8 month olds. I personally prefer apples, bananas, pear, oats, dates, sweet potatoes and veggies. Good food works as a medicine. When you see first signs of cough or cold try iving following recipe. Boil carom seeds(two pinches of ajwain) and little bit of jaggery in a small cup of water for 4-5 minutes. Strain it. and let it cool. Give 2-3 spoons of this water once in the morning and once at night. Keep her warm but not uncomfortable. Mother's touch and warmth heels the baby really quickly so try to keep her close and breastfeed when she is uncomfortable.

not taking water

my son is 7 Months 2 week. he is not taking water either by spoon or feeding bot..

feeding issues

hi. . my baby is 3mnths old.. hez ntt feeding properly. .. hez taking 75ml n 4 h..

how to increase weight

want to know wht all can I feed my baby to increase her weight

food quantity

I want to know that at one time how much quantity of dal or khichdi a child nee..

formula milk

my baby z f 9 months.. m giving nestogen powder milk.. nw m travelling to muscat..

lacking in weight

my 10 months old son is just 6. 5 I have tried all the way feeding him with ragi..