Baby falls sick v frequently

Richa Agrawal Saraf

My lo is 8. months old n falls sick almost every month. He gets cough n fever v v quickly. Plz suggest some remedies to boost my child s immunity

• 1

Preena Agarwal

Hi Richa! Please make sure that your baby is in hygienic environment. The food she eats is organic and utensils are sterilized. For fever you need to take care of couple of things. Babies I have seen are very sensitive to change in temperature. WHen you bathe her or change her clothes make sure you switch of the fans and ACs. The food you give her should always be luke warm. Breastfeeding is the best way to boost child's immunity. Try not to give her any processed or outside food. You can check online is best for an 8 month olds. I personally prefer apples, bananas, pear, oats, dates, sweet potatoes and veggies. Good food works as a medicine. When you see first signs of cough or cold try iving following recipe. Boil carom seeds(two pinches of ajwain) and little bit of jaggery in a small cup of water for 4-5 minutes. Strain it. and let it cool. Give 2-3 spoons of this water once in the morning and once at night. Keep her warm but not uncomfortable. Mother's touch and warmth heels the baby really quickly so try to keep her close and breastfeed when she is uncomfortable.

eatting chart for10 mnths baby

what should we give to baby except milk

healthy food

hii my prince is 9mnth old n premature baby, he has cold so wh kind of food can..

is it required to introduce food for 6th..

actually still I m on bf,And have sufficient milk production. two days I have gi..

Food for 6 months baby

Hi.... My child is going to complete 6 months next week. Can you suggest me what..

Number of feed and quantity for 3 month..

How often should I breastfeed my 3 month old baby? He usually feeds every 2 hour..

my baby is not eating anything for last..

hi friends.... my baby is not taking any intake for this last 5days... she is 9..

Baby food for 6 month old

Hi all.. can anyone suggest me what all I can start for my six month old baby to..

Food

Hi my son is 7 months old can I give add salt to his food??