Baby fell down

Aishwarya Ganesh

My baby is 11 months old, active baby and today morning she fell down while trying to hold a cloth. Her tooth hurt her lips and started bleeding and within few seconds it stopped and swelled now. Can anyone suggest me a ointment or cream so that it heals fast.

• 1

Divya Anilkumar

Hi.. same thing happened with my baby also. We got scared n cald d doc. She said no need of any ointment. It will heal without medicine :)

scalp disorder

what we have to do for my 3 months old baby boy having scalp patches on his head..

colic

what to due during colic in baby

baby sitting

my son is 6months old.. how to practice sitting for him??wen to put in walker?

take care

how we take care of our baby

I want to introduce bottle feed to my 10..

I want to introduce bottle feed to my 10 month old son. I tried to introduce but..

disposable diapers are risky??

Hi Mommies, I have heard that disposable diapers are risky for baby boys... it c..

low weight

my babies are nine months old. twin babies. they are premature and low birth we..

Baby bottom getting darker

hi sweet moms!!! my 9 months baby bottom is getting darker!! I use diaper mostl..