Baby fell down

Aishwarya Ganesh

My baby is 11 months old, active baby and today morning she fell down while trying to hold a cloth. Her tooth hurt her lips and started bleeding and within few seconds it stopped and swelled now. Can anyone suggest me a ointment or cream so that it heals fast.

• 1

Divya Anilkumar

Hi.. same thing happened with my baby also. We got scared n cald d doc. She said no need of any ointment. It will heal without medicine :)

my baby is having redness and swollen ey..

please suggest what to do

hi my son 5months old he always shake one leg it is normal or not... I am worrie..

Diarrea

Hllo My 11 month baby has diarea due to teething from last ten days. What shoul..

olive oil

pls suggest ,any gud brand of olive oil for massage other then Figaro.

weight

hello moms, my son birth birth weight is 3. 9. now he is 9 months old and his we..

to get soft skin

baby lotion or powder,which is good for 2 month old baby for applying after bath..

Food

My son is 4months old what food I gave

Baby oil massage

Is olive oil safe for baby massage? I've read that sesame oil or coconut oil is..