Baby food

Iniya rani

How to give cow milk to 7 months old kid.... I have to add water or not in which ratio

• 2

um saad

hi,its not good to give baby cow milk before 1 year,if u r breastfeeding do continue that till she is 1.

Diksha Dembla Taneja

I used to feed my baby breastmilk in a bottle. After she completed 7 months I started giving her Am*l toned milk mixed with breastmilk. I started with 20-80 ratio (toned: breatmilk) and then increased it gradually every week and now by 8 months she was drinking the pasteurised milk. Now I give her full cream and toned mixed. I never diluted it with water. Hope this helps. P. S. Breast milk provides complete nutrition anf should be given until 12 months atleast.

corn cn be given to 7month bby

cn v gv corn to babies

baby name

hello please suggest me some baby girl names the letter starts from ya,yu,yo,, a..

baby diaper

Please suggest over the best to use diaper at time for 2 month old baby boy. He..

Bottle feed to Breastfeed

Hi guys... is it possible to bring bottle feed baby to breastfeed? As my. LO is..

almond powder

can I use homemade almond powder in porridges of my 7 mnth old baby

khansi home remedy for 11month old baby?

related to play

my son is 9 month old. now every child wants to play n crawling on the floor. so..

nose block age

my son is one month old n he has nose blockage problem he cries alot