Baby food

Puja Garg

hey i want to knw some recipes for my 8month baby,nw i gv moongdal ,daliya,samak rice khichadi,milk,apple,banana

um saad

hi. try boiling potatoes with carrot and peas when all are cooked well add some rice and mix it in grinder,add a tea spoon of ghee and give him ,my 10 month old son loves it and some times a add a piece of chicken to it..

dpu

Hey.. follow the parentune fb page.... in that u find d receipes for 6-12 mnths baby...

you can also give vegetable soups, start with soft subzis such as aloo ki subzi and mash in some bites of chapatti in it, aloo or paneer parantha

milkshakes

besides apple n banana milkshakes, which milkshakes can be given to 7mnth baby

baby's food

My baby is 10month old,,and his weight is only 8kg. what kind of food are given..

hi my baby is 6 months old wat food should I feed her

my son is 1year one month he couldn't drink milk only mama milk feeding

can I give paneer to my 7 month 28 days baby girl? if yes then how to make pane..

Producing less breastmilk

Hie I am worried about less milk I m producing. In one month almost I have start..

not drinking milk

meri beti7 months ki h bilkul dudh ni peeti bht roti h dudh pene m..... kaun sa..

baby is almost 5 month old can I introduce banana and apple puree as baby is ver..