Baby food

Puja Garg

hey i want to knw some recipes for my 8month baby,nw i gv moongdal ,daliya,samak rice khichadi,milk,apple,banana

um saad

hi. try boiling potatoes with carrot and peas when all are cooked well add some rice and mix it in grinder,add a tea spoon of ghee and give him ,my 10 month old son loves it and some times a add a piece of chicken to it..

dpu

Hey.. follow the parentune fb page.... in that u find d receipes for 6-12 mnths baby...

you can also give vegetable soups, start with soft subzis such as aloo ki subzi and mash in some bites of chapatti in it, aloo or paneer parantha

diet of 6month I old child

wat should I give to my baby for her better growth n development

food and nutrition

hi mom's ..Kya mein apni 10 month baby ko cornflakes de sakti ho khaane m

hw many times solid should b given to 7 months old baby... ?

My babby is 8 month old shall I start to give urad dhal khanji. please share ur..

kiwi fruit feed

hi my baby s 7 months plus cn i gve him kiwi fruit ths season...

food for 7 months baby

my baby is completing 7 months this week. as of now I am giving morning ragi po..

does not want to eat solid foods or chew..

my baby is 1 year old and she refuse to chew foods . she only eats mashed foods..

ma baby is 5 and half months old , its been 4 days since ive started wid cerelac..