Baby food

Puja Garg

hey i want to knw some recipes for my 8month baby,nw i gv moongdal ,daliya,samak rice khichadi,milk,apple,banana

um saad

hi. try boiling potatoes with carrot and peas when all are cooked well add some rice and mix it in grinder,add a tea spoon of ghee and give him ,my 10 month old son loves it and some times a add a piece of chicken to it..

dpu

Hey.. follow the parentune fb page.... in that u find d receipes for 6-12 mnths baby...

you can also give vegetable soups, start with soft subzis such as aloo ki subzi and mash in some bites of chapatti in it, aloo or paneer parantha

Hi everyone.. can we give Dalia to 7 month old baby??

Refuse to take milk

Hi, My daughter turned 7 months old now. Till 6 months she was completely on b..

food for 4 mon baby

hiii momies... my baby is now 4 mon old can i give her liquid food.. if yes plz..

green peas

hi my son s 8 months cn i gve him green peas

suji upma

how to make suji upma ?

diet

for 10 months baby wat can i giv him giv me healthy reciepes plz

food n nutrition

want to know d diet to b given to babies of 6 months old

fruit

can I give papaya to my 8 month old baby. I give it boiled mashed or grinder mas..