Baby food

Nutan

Wht kind of food should i start for my 6months(coffmplete) baby. N she dont lik to drink water what to do.... pls suggest me

• 6

Nutan

Thanks Sruthi.... i will surely do this.... any idea how to feed water .

Sruthi Patiballa

Hello nutan, My grany suggested this to me while i had the same question. " in a pan take a cup of rice and warm it for 10 minutes, on a low flame, add 1/4 cup wheat and 1/4 toor dal to that and warm for another 10 minutes. Keep on mixing it. Leave this aside and let it cool. Grinde them till they become like rava. " Take 2 spoons of that and add 1 cup of water and cook it like rice. Increase the quantity depending on your baby age. First try with the plain mixture then add vegetables to that while cooking. This really helped my daughter to gain weight. Hope your daughter likes it . Wish you good luck.

Nutan

Dipti thank u i will start dal panni what are other option

Nutan

Thanks aabha... as u say i already hiv her sipper.. but she not drinking water..... any other idea n yes i will keep trying as u say

Aabha

Hi Nutan.. babies take time to develop taste for water! :) don't worry.. you just keep trying and one day she will love to drink water.. try to give water by sippy cup.. or regular glass n see how she reacts!

Dipti Kawediya

Start with daal ka pani.. Yellow moong dal.. Pressure cook the daal and give only the water.. Start with boiled water not the regular water..

unable to sleep properly in night

hi my bay is now 6 months old now. but still he is unable to sleep properly for..

climpsy to me

my 9 month baby does not leave me ..she is climpsy ..and dnt go with anyone

stuburn

my daughter became so stubborn not listening to any one wants to fulfill her d..

regarding baby gestures

my son s 1nd half so he vl recognise us wat we need to take care about him regar..

baby not sit

hi my baby boy 7months old but he is not sit, only want to stand, i dont now wh..

too much active

my baby is of just 9 months but she is very much Active n keep on exploring the..

screaming

my 10 months old kid screaming too loudly ?? is it natural? ? how to deal?

behaviour

psychology and behaviour