Baby gas

Viji Ravi

Hello everyone My two month old baby having gas,and she is crying a lot while passing gas. kindly help .thanks in adv

• 6

krishna shekhar

Give him colic aid for gas problem. And to avoid further, do not allow baby to suck bottle even after finishing milk. And make sure to burpp baby after every feed. Let him take 'dakar'. Hold him upright and tap his back lightly. It is very important.

Anita DSouza

Gripe water is no longer advocated by the Indian academy of Pediatricians ! U need to put baby on her stomach it will relieve by itself

Shruti Mehta

Pls dun give anything my baby suffered wid d same problem but i helped her pass d gas by making her cycle her legs or putting her onto stomach.... by d time she reaches 4-4. 5 months dis will automatically vanish n d baby will b relieved of dis problem....

Pallavi Deepak

Hi.... viji u can give half tsps of grape water it's better to release the gas

viji ravi

Thank you neha kale ll try tis

Neha Kale

Make her sleep on stomach10-15 mins evry day... while passing gas her stomach might b paining.. slpng on stomach wl make easy to pass gas

Health issue

Hi my baby 5 month old, I Smoke some times, is it any harm to baby feed when I..

vaccine

my baby is 6 months, should we need to take polio drops outside which is provide..

spitting issue

my baby is spitting these days a lot . any resolution for this??

Sleeping

Hi my baby 4 months old . He is sleeping on his stomach is it ok?

crying baby

Hi... ma baby s 4 months old... he s crying badly to sleep since 10 days... we a..

Baby wants to be in hands and moved as i..

My baby is 3weeks old when she is awake she always wants to be in hands and also..

how to increase babys fairness

my baby skin looks vry dry and dark.. wat to do?

about baby weight

hai my baby is 3 months old what to do to gain weight as now he is 5. 1 kg as d..