Baby gets fussy to drink the rich-fat milk while breastfeeding

Soumya S

My son is 3 months old and He gets very fussy and starts crying when the milk gets thicker. How do I make sure that he will keep drinking?

• 1

Anuradha H

Sometimes babies get impatient as the let down becomes slow towards the end. You could try switching sides and coming back to first side when he is less hungry. Don't worry too much about fat milk, fore milk and stuff. As long as you feed on demand and baby is satisfied at the end of the feed, they get all the nutrition they need.

my daughter getting twist in stomach

my daughter having twists in stomach and face get darken red.. what should I giv..

feeding

Hi. my baby is 1 month old and I'm breastfeeding her. but as milk is not suffic..

about poop

my baby is 3mnth old.. he had constipation from birth.... bt from last 2days he..

Age calculation

Hi please help me how to calculate age for babies.. my girl was born on Oct 19 2..

baby neck

hi I'm Chandini my baby is 4months 11days old but still her neck is not stable

cradle cap

hai my baby is 2 1/2 months old. he has patches in his head. I think it is cradl..

my baby gog to complete 6month

pls advice momies wht food to strt wid baby aftr completing 6months as of now my..

Pimple's n constipation for my one mon..

Pimple's on my daughter face ...I thought it's because of breast milk ...n now..