Baby gets fussy to drink the rich-fat milk while breastfeeding

Soumya S

My son is 3 months old and He gets very fussy and starts crying when the milk gets thicker. How do I make sure that he will keep drinking?

• 1

Anuradha H

Sometimes babies get impatient as the let down becomes slow towards the end. You could try switching sides and coming back to first side when he is less hungry. Don't worry too much about fat milk, fore milk and stuff. As long as you feed on demand and baby is satisfied at the end of the feed, they get all the nutrition they need.

regarding sleep

my baby is 6 month old.. her sleep is sooo less. night also she keeps on waking..

about poop

my baby is 3mnth old.. he had constipation from birth.... bt from last 2days he..

cosleeping problem

my baby does not cosleep what do i do

symptoms of cold

what are the symptoms of cold in babies of age 3 months.. how to cure it?? pleas..

worried about food

hii all, my son is 10 & half month old I m worried about his food he is not taki..

water to bany

my baby is 7 month old.. can I give water to drink??if yes then how much

Is 1st teeth when arrive panning?my baby..

Is 1st teeth when arrive panning?my baby 4 month. Today i saw his teeth... he no..

wen child need feed

every crying doesn't mean she is hungry then how to know wen she is actually hun..