Baby gets fussy to drink the rich-fat milk while breastfeeding

Soumya S

My son is 3 months old and He gets very fussy and starts crying when the milk gets thicker. How do I make sure that he will keep drinking?

• 1

Anuradha H

Sometimes babies get impatient as the let down becomes slow towards the end. You could try switching sides and coming back to first side when he is less hungry. Don't worry too much about fat milk, fore milk and stuff. As long as you feed on demand and baby is satisfied at the end of the feed, they get all the nutrition they need.

10 months baby is not sleeping in day ti..

Hi all, my 10 months baby is not sleeping on day time hardly she will sleep not..

health.

my baby 7 month 15 days. she doesn't roll yet. and she lies only on her back not..

cradle

my daughter is 7. 5m old.. I want to to leave her habit of cradle.. ny idea or s..

cashew to 7 months baby

can I mix cashew in home made recipe for 7 months baby

nick name for beby

plz suggest nick name of my beby boy.... my name is anvita and my hubby name is..

how to engage 3monhs old baby when he is..

my baby boy is 3months old. I feed him whenever he wants. He sleeps well. but it..

Teething

Hi mums my lo is 7 month + and he Doesn't sleep whole night properly. Woke up af..