Baby health issue in chennai

Mudra Oza

Hi I live in chennai. due to current situation here my daughter got infection diehria n vomiting. My mother is asking me to come to gujarat as situation will worsen here n it will affect my Lil one's immunity. But my concern is my son's school he is 5 yr old and leaving my hubby in this situation. I am totally confused pls advise me

Nita

Hi Mudra! Sorry to know about this, while you are at home, you could try some tried & tested home remedies which don't have any side effects, this blog has a few which may be helpful- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/household-remedies-to-cure-sickness-in-children/438

Vineesh Vijayan

If you have access to clean water, food and child doctor then you can wait it out. If not.. its better that you get out of there till alls in control. The school authorities will understand your situation. My bro and his family were stranded there too, but they got out of there when the situation improved. I suggest you put your sons health first and stay outside chennai for few days.

breastfeeding

I didn't feed my baby last one month due to fever n transfer of my home to Chenn..

hi everyone my son not rolling he s in 5..

hi everyone my son not rolling he s in 5 th month i am worried he s turning to s..

cold feet

my 8. 5 mnths baby's feet r all d tym cold inspite of such a hot wedr. why its s..

Is air cooler safe for babies in summer?

Can we use air cooler during summer for an infant of 2 months??

baby eating

hii my baby z completed 6 months ...can u suggest now wat i started to eat her...

knowledge about sitting position

baby ko siting position k liye try kB krana chahiye ? or baby turn kB krne lgta..

constipation

my 9 month boy suffer from constipation for last 2-3 days. any home remedies fo..

When does a baby keeps her neck stable..

my baby is 3 months old. when will she start keeping her neck stable and when wi..