Baby health issue in chennai

Mudra Oza

Hi I live in chennai. due to current situation here my daughter got infection diehria n vomiting. My mother is asking me to come to gujarat as situation will worsen here n it will affect my Lil one's immunity. But my concern is my son's school he is 5 yr old and leaving my hubby in this situation. I am totally confused pls advise me

Nita

Hi Mudra! Sorry to know about this, while you are at home, you could try some tried & tested home remedies which don't have any side effects, this blog has a few which may be helpful- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/household-remedies-to-cure-sickness-in-children/438

Vineesh Vijayan

If you have access to clean water, food and child doctor then you can wait it out. If not.. its better that you get out of there till alls in control. The school authorities will understand your situation. My bro and his family were stranded there too, but they got out of there when the situation improved. I suggest you put your sons health first and stay outside chennai for few days.

baby names

suggest name from starting letter l girl baby name

eating

can I give my 5 month baby biscuit crums and milk both mix and I'm giving a litt..

teething

my 10 month old son become more irritated and less active. we saw his first toot..

Gap in feed at night

Hey all!!! I just wanted to knw if once a while a gap of upto 5 hours in the ni..

constipation

my 9 month boy suffer from constipation for last 2-3 days. any home remedies fo..