Baby health issue in chennai

Mudra Oza

Hi I live in chennai. due to current situation here my daughter got infection diehria n vomiting. My mother is asking me to come to gujarat as situation will worsen here n it will affect my Lil one's immunity. But my concern is my son's school he is 5 yr old and leaving my hubby in this situation. I am totally confused pls advise me

Nita

Hi Mudra! Sorry to know about this, while you are at home, you could try some tried & tested home remedies which don't have any side effects, this blog has a few which may be helpful- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/household-remedies-to-cure-sickness-in-children/438

Vineesh Vijayan

If you have access to clean water, food and child doctor then you can wait it out. If not.. its better that you get out of there till alls in control. The school authorities will understand your situation. My bro and his family were stranded there too, but they got out of there when the situation improved. I suggest you put your sons health first and stay outside chennai for few days.

cough and cold

my 3 mnth baby have cough nd sneezing many time... what is home remedies for cou..

baby girl name

hi all can u suggest me 2 word name start with KH (except khushi)

refuses to take breastfeed

my 3. 5 month old baby refuses to take breastfeed.. I hadn't give her any other..

regarding sleep

my baby is 6 month old.. her sleep is sooo less. night also she keeps on waking..

diet plan for 9 month baby

plz tell me what should I give to my baby at age of 9 months

feeding

less milk secretion

child sitting in 6 months

hey frnds my baby is 6 and half months now and he doesn't sit yet can anyone sug..