Baby health

Jivita Soni

What is colic pain and what is the reason for colic pain? It stays for how many days?please help

• 2

aditi shukla

Colic pain is stomachache caused due to the air bubble formation. Reason could be swallowing air while feeding. Medicine "Collicaid" is suggested by my pediatrician that gives instant relief.

Shailaja NAVALE

Colic is a bit of a mystery. The term applies to any healthy, well-fed infant who cries more than 3 hours a day, more than 3 days a week, for more than 3 weeks. Here's what we know about it: Colic is likely to start around age 2 weeks if your infant is full-term (or later if premature). It almost always goes away on its own by 3 or 4 months. Your baby's sex and birth order, and whether you breast- or bottle-feed, don’t affect it. Kids who had colic as babies are no different from those who didn’t. What Causes Colic? Colic’s exact cause is unknown, and that's why there’s not a clear way to help it. Some theories of what’s behind it include: A growing digestive system with muscles that often spasm Gas Hormones that cause stomach pain or a fussy mood Oversensitivity or overstimulation by light, noise, etc. A moody baby A still-developing nervous system

Teething

Hi my baby is 6th month old he is teethg.. Not able to sleep.. Too cranky.. Is t..

periods

hello friends dec month I get my first periods after delivery. so flow was heavy..

mouth ulcers in a 8 month old child

hello mommies... I m d mother of eight month old baby... my baby has got cold co..

feeding

did we feed by sleeping mode

give apple

hi my boy was 9months old. I'm giving half of boiled apple to my baby daily. is..

Appetite

Hi all, how to increase appetite of my 8 months old baby,she spits out puree so..

about potty

Hello all. my one and half month son has not done potty since 2 days. what shoul..

Turning

My baby is 5 n half months now ...still not turning by his own... I hope it's no..