Baby health

Jivita Soni

What is colic pain and what is the reason for colic pain? It stays for how many days?please help

• 2

aditi shukla

Colic pain is stomachache caused due to the air bubble formation. Reason could be swallowing air while feeding. Medicine "Collicaid" is suggested by my pediatrician that gives instant relief.

Shailaja NAVALE

Colic is a bit of a mystery. The term applies to any healthy, well-fed infant who cries more than 3 hours a day, more than 3 days a week, for more than 3 weeks. Here's what we know about it: Colic is likely to start around age 2 weeks if your infant is full-term (or later if premature). It almost always goes away on its own by 3 or 4 months. Your baby's sex and birth order, and whether you breast- or bottle-feed, don’t affect it. Kids who had colic as babies are no different from those who didn’t. What Causes Colic? Colic’s exact cause is unknown, and that's why there’s not a clear way to help it. Some theories of what’s behind it include: A growing digestive system with muscles that often spasm Gas Hormones that cause stomach pain or a fussy mood Oversensitivity or overstimulation by light, noise, etc. A moody baby A still-developing nervous system

cold

fom few days my baby is suffering with cough & cold. cough is stick in his chest..

stool problem

hello frnds pls help me my 3 month baby wo 10 13 dino sr potty nhi kr rha last t..

5 months

when can i start Makin my baby sit n how to start on with.....

feeding

my baby is of 8th month. can i give him buffalo milk because of very less breast..

Avg weight gain

What shd be the average weight gain of a baby on every month basis My daughter..

urine passes

ma daughter is six & half month old . she passes urine 16 to 22 times in 24 hour..

digestion

hi my son has a digestion pbm so that his motions are going not well... what I..

green potty

my baby is 1 month old.. she passes stools once in 2 days.. bt its totaly green..