Baby health

Jivita Soni

What is colic pain and what is the reason for colic pain? It stays for how many days?please help

• 2

aditi shukla

Colic pain is stomachache caused due to the air bubble formation. Reason could be swallowing air while feeding. Medicine "Collicaid" is suggested by my pediatrician that gives instant relief.

Shailaja NAVALE

Colic is a bit of a mystery. The term applies to any healthy, well-fed infant who cries more than 3 hours a day, more than 3 days a week, for more than 3 weeks. Here's what we know about it: Colic is likely to start around age 2 weeks if your infant is full-term (or later if premature). It almost always goes away on its own by 3 or 4 months. Your baby's sex and birth order, and whether you breast- or bottle-feed, don’t affect it. Kids who had colic as babies are no different from those who didn’t. What Causes Colic? Colic’s exact cause is unknown, and that's why there’s not a clear way to help it. Some theories of what’s behind it include: A growing digestive system with muscles that often spasm Gas Hormones that cause stomach pain or a fussy mood Oversensitivity or overstimulation by light, noise, etc. A moody baby A still-developing nervous system

Baby keeps awake for long hours

My 2 months old formula feeding baby girl often keeps awake for 10 or 12 hours...

baby poop

my 3 month old baby poops 3 to 4 times a day. is that normal? i am very much con..

about weight

hi every 1.. actually want to know that my angel has completed 3ree months n bw..

constipated LO

Hi all, my baby is suffering from constipation whole day she push and strain and..

Health

My baby doesn't passing motion daily. only passing twice a day ?

hy to all moms! my baby is 6 n half mnths old.... what all cn i gv him to eat.....

Cough

Hi.. my baby is six month old.. What's the natural remedy for cough.. I can fee..

regarding milk

my baby will be of 1 year on 22nd march i have started cow milk just 1 month ago..