Baby health

Jivita Soni

What is colic pain and what is the reason for colic pain? It stays for how many days?please help

• 2

aditi shukla

Colic pain is stomachache caused due to the air bubble formation. Reason could be swallowing air while feeding. Medicine "Collicaid" is suggested by my pediatrician that gives instant relief.

Shailaja NAVALE

Colic is a bit of a mystery. The term applies to any healthy, well-fed infant who cries more than 3 hours a day, more than 3 days a week, for more than 3 weeks. Here's what we know about it: Colic is likely to start around age 2 weeks if your infant is full-term (or later if premature). It almost always goes away on its own by 3 or 4 months. Your baby's sex and birth order, and whether you breast- or bottle-feed, don’t affect it. Kids who had colic as babies are no different from those who didn’t. What Causes Colic? Colic’s exact cause is unknown, and that's why there’s not a clear way to help it. Some theories of what’s behind it include: A growing digestive system with muscles that often spasm Gas Hormones that cause stomach pain or a fussy mood Oversensitivity or overstimulation by light, noise, etc. A moody baby A still-developing nervous system

mouth ulcers in a 8 month old child

hello mommies... I m d mother of eight month old baby... my baby has got cold co..

about feed

wt fruits I can give to my 11mnth daughter? she's suffering cold nd cough

health and wellness

is it safe gripe water for 9 month baby

Clothes while sleep in winters

My baby get sweating while sleep even in winters... plz suggest how many clothes..

How to git rid of running nose

my daughter is of 7 months n shez having running nose.. any home remedies

hair pulling

my 11 months baby is pulling his hair from yesterday.. why and what should I do?