Baby is getting cough frequently

Megha

Hello all, My baby is going to be 5 months. She is getting cough very frequently since I came to Bangalore from my hometown. And it does not go easily also. As per doctor I gave her cough syrup - Kofarest. I also gave her some home remedies like mustard oil with garlic massaging on chest and feet. But still she takes time in recovering. Initially she had cough for more than two weeks. Somehow it got over and now again she got cough. She is completely on breastfeed. Please let me know if giving cough syrup is good for her because I'm very afraid to give her the same. And also some more home remedies for fast recovery.

• 2

kamalpreet kaur

Hiii, baby ki chest pe kosa garm (luke warm) ghee me chutki sa namak dal kr massage kro regular in night ar achhe se dhak dena chest ko. Cough me aram milega

Anu P

Hi Better you consult with your pediatrician since ur kid is too young.... Most probably child may have breathing difficulty which may be manifested as cough

Best Carrier For Baby

Please Suggest which Carrier is Gud to Carry Baby??

My baby is 8 month old. She is having ga..

My baby is 8 month old. She is having gas problems. Can i give her Gripe Water?..

yellow green stool with mucus

my son is 9months 20 days old he is doing yellow and greenish stool 5 times a da..

BMI & head circumference

Hi all, what should be the BMI & head circumference of 3 & a half months old bab..

health pblm

my child who is 3mnths old hve cold.. dr se concern karne ke baad bhi use kuch..

Water for baby

Hii all can I feed water to my 6th month baby as the summer is coming ? Is it ok..

HOW TO MAKE BABY FATTY

how to make 3 month baby fatty , baby is on both formula milk n mother feed