Baby is hesitate to drink milk

SANTOSH KUMAR RACHA Racha

Hello Group Members;   My Baby is 4 months old . Baby is hesitating to drink the milk when she is wake up . While sleep she drinks well . So during wake up how we can make baby to drink?   Any Suggestions or tips?    

• 3

kamesh m

If bottle feed kindly get a new one bottle and niple hole must be apt to suk the milk from the bottel, since my child had same pblm nw it was k

SANTOSH KUMAR RACHA Racha

Feed from bottle

Mehak

Hi Santosh, you are breastfeeding or trying to feed from bottle?

hii all my lil 9mnth prince is crying from yesterday night n early morning n he..

my son feeling so hot inside

for 7 months baby.... feeling so hot inside.. due to that he z having running no..

breastfeeding

I didn't feed my baby last one month due to fever n transfer of my home to Chenn..

urine problem

my five months old daughter doing less urine plz suggest me some tips

Water required

How much water is required for 6 month old baby. and is it ok if I forgot to giv..

colic

hi my baby of 2 mnths old is crying al d tym and to make him quiet I hv to feed..

refuses to take breastfeed

my 3. 5 month old baby refuses to take breastfeed.. I hadn't give her any other..

turning nd rolling

my baby is 4nd half month old. but he does'nt turn nd roll itself... is it norma..