Baby is uable to digest top feed !!

Ayushi Khandelwal

Hi everyone, I have a big problem... my baby boy is approx 10 mnths old and whenever I feed him either cow milk or formula milk... he vomits immediatly.. I dnt know wat to do.. pls suggest something.

• 4

Ayushi Khandelwal

When he was 1. 5 mnth old, got suffered from lactose intolerance, I gave him soy milk (Isomil-similac)for 5-6 mnths along with antibiotics for few days. As per the tests and reports now he is fine, taking mother feed very well bt I don't know what happens to him when it comes to cow milk or formula feed now, giving him Enfamil itself bt unable to digest. Unable to find out dat it could be some allergy with milk or he doesn't want to take any other milk apart from mother feed.

Sidharth

could be lactose intolerance

Sidharth

Have you tried soy milk? When my baby was 12months, he started throwing up enfamil (Formula feed). Then our doc suggested that we give him Similac Isomil. He is drinking it fine now.

Rashi

Hi Ayushi, You may try diluting the milk either its cow milk or formula milk and avoid overfeeding. I always fed my child diluted formula milk as he used to vomit it earlier and i thought it doesnt suit him but then somebody suggested me the dilution of milk. i tried it and it worked well. Also make sure that you give hom time to digest the milk. Its not that after every 1 hour or so you have to feed your baby. Always feed when baby demands. Hope it helps

teething

my mother-in-law used to apply honey to my 7 mnth old son to his gums is it safe..

Baby weight

hi.. i want to know the baby weight at the end of 1st, 2nd and 3rd month from th..

chest congested

mere 3mnth k baby ko cough ho rkhi h or cold b h jiski wjh s khansi or sneezing..

Teething

Hi all. my son has just entered into 8 months. nd from last 2 3 days he is getti..

fever

my son is one and half months old. I am suffering from fever. can I continue br..

best hand blender

hi.. can anyone suggest best hand blender to mash baby steamed food smoothly

Baby crying

When urine ll pass ... My baby crying a lot ... Baby age 43 days ... Wt is solut..

wakes often in Night

hi my boy is 9 months old what can give in night to eat he wakes 2 to 3 times i..