Baby is uable to digest top feed !!

Ayushi Khandelwal

Hi everyone, I have a big problem... my baby boy is approx 10 mnths old and whenever I feed him either cow milk or formula milk... he vomits immediatly.. I dnt know wat to do.. pls suggest something.

• 4

Ayushi Khandelwal

When he was 1. 5 mnth old, got suffered from lactose intolerance, I gave him soy milk (Isomil-similac)for 5-6 mnths along with antibiotics for few days. As per the tests and reports now he is fine, taking mother feed very well bt I don't know what happens to him when it comes to cow milk or formula feed now, giving him Enfamil itself bt unable to digest. Unable to find out dat it could be some allergy with milk or he doesn't want to take any other milk apart from mother feed.

Sidharth

could be lactose intolerance

Sidharth

Have you tried soy milk? When my baby was 12months, he started throwing up enfamil (Formula feed). Then our doc suggested that we give him Similac Isomil. He is drinking it fine now.

Rashi

Hi Ayushi, You may try diluting the milk either its cow milk or formula milk and avoid overfeeding. I always fed my child diluted formula milk as he used to vomit it earlier and i thought it doesnt suit him but then somebody suggested me the dilution of milk. i tried it and it worked well. Also make sure that you give hom time to digest the milk. Its not that after every 1 hour or so you have to feed your baby. Always feed when baby demands. Hope it helps

kuff problem

my baby boy is 3. 5 month old. he has kuff from last 2 month from last week his..

2 month old baby

Keeps on touching his nose

Baby Girl Names

I have blessed with baby girl. Please Suggest modern girl names

sipper

when shall I start sipper to my baby?

My kid is not sleeping in the night as m..

Hi everyone this is just to understand how this system here works. I am new to t..

Gap in feed at night

Hey all!!! I just wanted to knw if once a while a gap of upto 5 hours in the ni..

Fever post vaccination on 3rd day

My baby got vaccinated for 14 week day before yesterday , still he has fever 99...

Water required

How much water is required for 6 month old baby. and is it ok if I forgot to giv..