Baby not able to drink breast feeding milk

Sai Shilpa

hi. My baby is 6 days old he is not drinking direct breast feeding milk. Now IAM pumping milk into bottle and feeding him. Plz help me how to make him to drink direct breast milk.

Pooja Chordia

Hi. I have the same issue right now my baby is 10 days young. His weight is 2. 2 kg and is unable to latch now. I m using a nipple shield as my nipples r not out and big for him to suck. He is comfortable with thr shield.. but till when can i keep using the same... i m worried too

Priyanka Dudeja

My baby is 1. 5 mnths old and I am facing same issue. I am still continuing to feed her directly but she sleeps quite soon :-(, so I have to express feed and give it to her

Aarthi Balaji

I too have the same problem. I have 6 months baby. My daughter faced difficulties in latching. Initially I used nipple shiled, then I used to express the milk and feed her for almost 1 month. Then I tried to feed her directly. She s comfortable nw. So don't lose hope. Keep on trying to feed her. Surely your baby will pick up.. Don't worry.. Cool!!

kretika singh

hi dear ....you don't worry my baby 1 and half months now we face similar issue ....I also pumping my breast milk and give him with bottle... but last 4 days just giving my breastfeeding now he accept keep on try to feed her ....god bless you. ...

Tejal Singh

Help baby to latch properly. Correct feeding posture & keep patience. Don't stop feeding.

Lata Girdhar

Hey, my son is 3 months now.. We too had the similar issue.. Try to feed him at the time when he is not crancky or craving for feed. Gradually the child will learn. Also what's important is the correct posture. You may read about the correct ways of feeding on internet for better understanding. The only key here is keep trying..

Varsha Vora

New born baby face the defficulty in sucking milk from breast.. But u should try him.. Help him for sucking.. Press ur nipples then allow him to drink..

baby care

my baby is 2months old n her right eye se pani aata h what will I do ??

suggest unique baby girl name

suggest unique baby girl name

6 months girl baby is not eating solids..

I have tried all like rice kanji,boiled apple puree,boiled carrot puree and bana..

Running nose

My 2. 5 month old baby is suffering from running nose what shud i do ????

aata for bath

from which month can i use aata n milk occasionally to bath my baby. and which a..

feeder

is it safe to give feed baby with bottle?

consistent green poop. my baby is more..

she is consistently having green poop and since 5and a half months, I started gi..

summer care

Fellow Mummas pls help me. i have a peculiar problem. my little girl who is 9 m..