Baby not eating food

Supriya Narayane

Hi. my baby is 19 months old... he don't want to chew his food at all... he will directly try to take in and he will feel like vomiting... He don't love to eat anything other thing also.. he will not chew roti.. please help me... how to teach him to chew food... we stay in join family but still he don't eat with everyone....

• 1

Hi Supriya Your baby is still too young to chew anything that is not soft. What you may try is giving him roti dipped in dal and mashed properly so that there is less of chewing. You may also give him rice dal, khichdi, daliya.

Nutrition Diet for My 1 yr 3 months Son

Can you please suggest me,how can i make a sprouts powder at home for my 1 yr 3..

food chart for one year baby

hi ladies pl tell me the healthy food chart of 1 year baby

Homemade cerelac

Can anyone share with me homemade cerelac for my 15 month old lo.... i wanna try..

food diet for my child 2 and half

he is asking milk in night times. not able to refuse. how to divert this. and wh..

ragi upma

how to make ragi upma?

diet chart

hi my son is 1. 3 y. pls give me diet chart.

how to increase my baby weight.... he was 11kg... bt now reduced to 10. 2... he..

pomegranate juice

is it right to give me baby pomegranate juice in winter seasons