Baby not eating food

Supriya Narayane

Hi. my baby is 19 months old... he don't want to chew his food at all... he will directly try to take in and he will feel like vomiting... He don't love to eat anything other thing also.. he will not chew roti.. please help me... how to teach him to chew food... we stay in join family but still he don't eat with everyone....

• 1

Hi Supriya Your baby is still too young to chew anything that is not soft. What you may try is giving him roti dipped in dal and mashed properly so that there is less of chewing. You may also give him rice dal, khichdi, daliya.

Food. to be carried during train journey..

Please suggest food items to be carried for. my 2 years baby for long journey.

Bad at eating

My daughter is very bad at eating . she is now 2. 8yrs old and weight 9. 4kgs...

stopped eating

Hi my daughter is 13 months old. She was eating everything I offered her includi..

Food habits and Low weight

My daughter is 2 years 4 months. She is 11. 4 kgs. And she have only Dal, rice,..

Not eating food(solids)

My one year old doesnt eat anything.... J have tried all different recipes to p..

dry fruits to 1year old baby

how can we give dry fruits to 1 year old baby? how to prepare dry fruits powder..

Nutrition

hi everyone.. my son is 14 months now... he hates eating apple..... pls help me..