Baby not eating food

Supriya Narayane

Hi. my baby is 19 months old... he don't want to chew his food at all... he will directly try to take in and he will feel like vomiting... He don't love to eat anything other thing also.. he will not chew roti.. please help me... how to teach him to chew food... we stay in join family but still he don't eat with everyone....

• 1

Hi Supriya Your baby is still too young to chew anything that is not soft. What you may try is giving him roti dipped in dal and mashed properly so that there is less of chewing. You may also give him rice dal, khichdi, daliya.

is yellow pumpkin safe for toddlers.

its told that pumpkin is the worlds healthiest food filled with loads of nutrien..

tasty n healthy food

helloo hii mu son is 2. 10yr old he dsnt take proper food wat to do

banana

hi all can I give banana to a toddler in summer if he most of the time suffer f..

food and nutrition

which food my betu eat

panner or tofu

hi ..which dairy product is btr for my 2 yr old daughter ..paneer or tofu ..pls..

Not taking proper neutrino

she is so choose nt eating vegetables n dal plz hlp me wht to do because i use t..

variety food items

Hi my baby is 1yr and 1 month old. plz suggest some variety of food items that I..