Baby not eating food

Supriya Narayane

Hi. my baby is 19 months old... he don't want to chew his food at all... he will directly try to take in and he will feel like vomiting... He don't love to eat anything other thing also.. he will not chew roti.. please help me... how to teach him to chew food... we stay in join family but still he don't eat with everyone....

• 1

Hi Supriya Your baby is still too young to chew anything that is not soft. What you may try is giving him roti dipped in dal and mashed properly so that there is less of chewing. You may also give him rice dal, khichdi, daliya.

Not eating.

Hi my 1 and half years old baby not eating food. His doctor told that he is teet..

dry fruits to 1year old baby

how can we give dry fruits to 1 year old baby? how to prepare dry fruits powder..

can we give pediasure for 15 month old baby or suggest me any health drinks like..

Fruits dislike

My baby is of 2 years and she does not like to eat fruits at all

Food habits and Low weight

My daughter is 2 years 4 months. She is 11. 4 kgs. And she have only Dal, rice,..

hi dear moms , which is the right health drink for 1-1/2 year old kids (Horlicks..

Decrease in intake of food

My 15 months old baby. Intake of food is been decreased to almost nil from last..

Diet concern

Hi ladies. Hope you all are doing great. My question is regarding baby's lunch..