Baby poops torn milk

Priyanka

My 3 months old baby poops torn milk usually many times a day. I am very worried about it.

• 2

Priyanka

Thanks Ambika. Your reply is valuabe. But he poops curdled a lot. Like he just vomit of torn milk at a time. And almost whole day while he us awake he poop that. It also affect his health.

drambika Singh

Its pretty normal for babies to do that andthats bcz their gastoesophargeal spincters r still maturing. it will get corrected of its own in due course as babies muscle s will mature. so dnt worry. it happens with almost all the babies dear

vaccination

what are painless and with pain vaccination?? My Lo is 2. 5 months and has finis..

Woodwards

is it safe giving Woodward to 7m baby..... if nt whc is the better one to give h..

my baby is 5 months old and has Extreme..

my baby has Extreme dry skin, when touched I can feel it's very rough, scaly and..

potty seater

please suggest when to introduce potty seater to baby. my son has completed 7 Mo..

sweating more

hi.. my 5 months old baby... getting sweat alot and the amount of urine is very..

thumb sucking

my 3 month old baby started to suck her thumb often.. how to stop it.. please he..