Baby products

Shirin Chithara

Hi, I am using Johnson's baby oil for massaging my baby. Is it effective and safe to use?

• 7

Aishwarya Ganesh

The best oil according to me for babies is coconut oil. I have tried commercial oils as well as olive and almond oil for my little one. But the best oil is coconut oil as it suits for almost all the skin type. And during winters you can warm coconut oil and massage the babies. It's a best solution for diaper rash also.

Tejal Singh

Hi shirin, I basically use Himalaya. So far its good. My boy seems comfortable with it. Usually my doctor has given soap for baby, initially I used that n slowly I started with Himalaya bath n shampoo. N for massage I used Himalaya oil. (Honestly, sometime Himalaya oil gets over, I even massage him with coconut oil :p) All depends on how baby skin react to it.

Anupama Sheregar

Hi mommy... u cn go fr warm coconut oil or sesame oil bth r v gud fr ur baby.. atleast in winters they keep baby skin soft n moist Later even johnson oil cn be used if no side effcts.. Njoy!!!

Madhavi M

Better to use sesame seeds oil for massage bcoz their bone will become strong. Always use warm oil don't use hot oil. I think, it's good to apply the oil directly without any warm or hot oil.

vinila anoop

Nt necssary tat u use only branded products. Hot mustard oil massagng is considered to be best in winters for babies.

shirin chithara

Hi Tejal, there is no after effects so far. Which brand are you using for your baby?

Tejal Singh

My baby was not comfortable with Johnson. Just check whether any products u use r causing any rashes to ur baby or are they happy after using it, if not then its fine for baby.

baby not rolled till now

Baby is 5 months old... Still not rolled on her back... Any thing to worry about..

Remedy for tanned skin

My son is one month old and his skin got tanned due to sun exposure.. pls let me..

roll on patches

are these roll ons patches good for babies.. I use it for my ten months old now..

colic pain

how to reduce colic pain of my baby. he is 1 month old. suffering with severe co..

vomiting

hi I am very scared and need some suggestion, guide and satisfactory reply. I am..

I need vaccinations chart... my child is..

I need vaccinations chart... my child is 4 months old

irritation

hi momies plz help me my baby is 12 months old his nature is going very irretat..