Baby products

Shirin Chithara

Hi, I am using Johnson's baby oil for massaging my baby. Is it effective and safe to use?

• 7

Aishwarya Ganesh

The best oil according to me for babies is coconut oil. I have tried commercial oils as well as olive and almond oil for my little one. But the best oil is coconut oil as it suits for almost all the skin type. And during winters you can warm coconut oil and massage the babies. It's a best solution for diaper rash also.

Tejal Singh

Hi shirin, I basically use Himalaya. So far its good. My boy seems comfortable with it. Usually my doctor has given soap for baby, initially I used that n slowly I started with Himalaya bath n shampoo. N for massage I used Himalaya oil. (Honestly, sometime Himalaya oil gets over, I even massage him with coconut oil :p) All depends on how baby skin react to it.

Anupama Sheregar

Hi mommy... u cn go fr warm coconut oil or sesame oil bth r v gud fr ur baby.. atleast in winters they keep baby skin soft n moist Later even johnson oil cn be used if no side effcts.. Njoy!!!

Madhavi M

Better to use sesame seeds oil for massage bcoz their bone will become strong. Always use warm oil don't use hot oil. I think, it's good to apply the oil directly without any warm or hot oil.

vinila anoop

Nt necssary tat u use only branded products. Hot mustard oil massagng is considered to be best in winters for babies.

shirin chithara

Hi Tejal, there is no after effects so far. Which brand are you using for your baby?

Tejal Singh

My baby was not comfortable with Johnson. Just check whether any products u use r causing any rashes to ur baby or are they happy after using it, if not then its fine for baby.

belly button care for 2 months baby girl

my daughter is about to complete 2 months of age her belly button looks dry fro..

babycare

hello friends, my one year old baby has cold and cough. I dnt want to give any m..

caring

mosquito k katne pr uske upr kaunsi cream lga skte hai taki daag na rah jaye

baby is not taking burp

after feeding i usually want to burp him but he can't take

Baby time table

My baby is 3 months old and I Need to join my job in next 15 days. How can I mak..

hi all , my baby is 2 month old having problem of saliva. what should I do for t..

baby suffering from cough and cold

my baby is 10 months old. he is having severe cough and cold. his nose is runni..

baby care

my daughter is 10 month old she was having fever from 10 days yesterday I did b..