Baby satisfied with quantity of breastmilk..

Mouldgy Shruthi

How can I know whether my baby is getting sufficient milk?? My son is 2 months old and his weight is 4. 4 kgs. Is it normal or is he under weight?? Many of my relatives keep o n telling me that my milk is not sufficient to my baby. This is torturing me a lot. Plz suggest me.

Kalyani B

I underwent the same torture too. Believe me if your baby is happy and active, there is nothing wrong at all. Feed as per your baby's needs and thats all.

mouldgy shruthi

Thank u so much nandhini

Nandhini Gnana

Hi, your babies weight is perfectly normal. Ignore your relatives who tell it. If they keep telling it, just say doctor has told my babies weight is normal, thanks for your concern. At this age babies feed very frequently. Once you feed your baby check if your breasts feel lite, it means your baby has drunk enough. They will not be able to drink more at a time, as they get tired sucking. If you still feel , try squeezing your breast to check if milk is actually coming.

Rashi

Hi Mouldgy, Read this blog- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/how-to-increase-breast-milk-supply/584

mouldgy shruthi

Thanks ashwini

ashwini kiran

What was the birth weight of your baby? If your baby has gained around 400 to 750 gms every month he s normal. Milk gets generated on need basis, the more you feed the more it gets generated. Untill 3 months babies ask for feed very frequently sometimes it can be as frequent as 15 mins. Do not get demotivated just eat healthy and feed your baby as much as possible ignore when people say milk is not sufficient.

ears cleaning

how to clean 5months baby ears...

Hi ladies ...need new recipes for baby f..

any suggestions for food recipes for 10 month old baby... my LO seems to be bore..

sippy cups

pls advise which sipper cups to introduce for my 12 month old as he was complete..

Diarrea

Hllo My 11 month baby has diarea due to teething from last ten days. What shoul..

Teeths

Hi Mums Mu Babby is 4 months old. Hez having itching in nose ,mouth sometimes i..

my baby is 5 mnth old

can I start with daal ka pani and chawal ka pani for my son

to get soft skin

baby lotion or powder,which is good for 2 month old baby for applying after bath..