baby sleep

Seema Meena

heloo I have 2 months baby. he sleeps only 10 hour in a day.. and he does not sleep at day time.. at time he sleep very less.. for 15 mins and than wake up... what should I do... olz comment

Upasna Bhanot

Hi dear, Swaddle you child post massage & bath & at night, this will make the baby feel comfortable and cozy & will sleep well. Rock him a little longer at daytime once he goes off to sleep ensuring he is asleep.

Shruti Mehta

Hi seema i guess the doctors now a days do not prefer cows milk so rather do switch to formula milk for your baby... mostly d reason of him being cranky at dis age has to be dat he is keeping hungry... and also dis is why i think he is not able to sleep properly.... do consult your paed on which formula milk to start and the time intervals to feed him... hopefully ur baby will start enjoying d new world and will sleep properly... all d best

seema meena

my lactation is less so I have to give him top feed... I m giving diluted cow milk.... how mucj should I give to him.. how I would know that his tummy is full.. plz reply

seema meena

cranky means???

Rashi

Hi Seema, Is he cranky when he is awake? If he is then might be he is not taking feeds properly. Babies tend to sleep while taking feeds so you may tickle on his feet to make him awake and take proper feed and then fall asleep. Once his tummy is full and there is no disturbance in the surroundings and he may sleep for longer and you also try to take a nap along with him.

Baby weight

hi.. i want to know the baby weight at the end of 1st, 2nd and 3rd month from th..

Sitting

Hello frnds... my son is 7. 5 monts... he sits with the pillow support.... when..

Xprot apart with mother milk to 5 months..

My brother's daughter is 5 months now and they are using Xprot apart with mother..

feeding bottle

my baby s 5 months old and not taking feeding bottle. wat can I do ?

Baby weight

My son was weighing 2. 6kg when he was born. He was just 12 days befr DOD. My do..

about vaccination

vaccination k pain ko km kaise kr skte h baby k

pista for 7 months baby

can I add pista in home made recipe for 7 months baby

smallest lactogen packet

what is the smallest packet of lactogen available in market,? can anybody please..