Baby sleep

Shilpa B N

Hi, my daughter is 2 monhs old. She has this problem of spitting up after every feed. I feed her for half an hour. But even after 2 hours she gets the milk fed to her in her mouth n is unable to sleep because of his problem. Please suggest me how to overcome this problem and help my daughtwr sleep better.

Shilpa B N

Thanks for ur reply. I do burp her for 1 or 2 times after every feed but still she spits up in small quantities even after half an hour of feeding and burping. How to overcome this?

Swathi Rao

After ever feed carry her on your shoulder N tap slowly at her back till she gives a burp. di not lie her down immediately after feed. make sure she makes the burp sound. sometimes it takes 10 -15 mins to burp mostly it happens within minutes itself

Hi Shilpa, get her to burp properly before sleeping. take her on your shoulder, and pat her back going from down to up. hoep this helps

Back pain post delivery

hi, i have back pain post delivery. What s the reason and how to get rid of it?

Solid food

Hai All My baby now in 6 months old. Can you suggest me how often have to give..

Gap in feed at night

Hey all!!! I just wanted to knw if once a while a gap of upto 5 hours in the ni..

Food

On which month we can introduce solid food to baby

Any one from Ahmedabad here.

Hi, im from Ahmedabad, Bopal area. Is any other baby from this area?

babies restless legs

hi everyone actually my baby is 9 month old and he has restless legs at bedtime...