Baby sleep

Shilpa B N

Hi, my daughter is 2 monhs old. She has this problem of spitting up after every feed. I feed her for half an hour. But even after 2 hours she gets the milk fed to her in her mouth n is unable to sleep because of his problem. Please suggest me how to overcome this problem and help my daughtwr sleep better.

Shilpa B N

Thanks for ur reply. I do burp her for 1 or 2 times after every feed but still she spits up in small quantities even after half an hour of feeding and burping. How to overcome this?

Swathi Rao

After ever feed carry her on your shoulder N tap slowly at her back till she gives a burp. di not lie her down immediately after feed. make sure she makes the burp sound. sometimes it takes 10 -15 mins to burp mostly it happens within minutes itself

Hi Shilpa, get her to burp properly before sleeping. take her on your shoulder, and pat her back going from down to up. hoep this helps

increasing baby colour

my baby is 3 month old when she born she was in pinkish colour now she is in bro..

can I gve coconut water to 7months baby

is coconut water gud for 7months baby

pooping problem

my 3. 20 months baby has not ben pooping for last 1 week.....

Baby weight

my baby is around

Hi friends... my baby boy completed 6 months .... i gave him dal ka pani for 4 d..

Back pain post delivery

hi, i have back pain post delivery. What s the reason and how to get rid of it?

baby getting more hicups

my baby gets hiccups always what need to be done. She is one month 21. days old.

colic or stomach pain

My baby was born in UK and now staying in bangalore. she was on aptamil antirefl..