Baby sleep

Raksha Iyer

Hello all, my 5 month 10days baby is suddenly sleeping a lot... and when she wakes up she is cranky... after some time she calms down.... is sleeping more is cause of concern?

• 3

krishna shekhar

Wow. Mothers are actually concerned when their babies don't sleep much. I m actually. He sleeps too less. I keep on asking doctor. He says it must be enough for him. So you, please dont worry it is good she s sleeping. And sleeping patterns like other tends to change.... so it's completely fine.

Shruti Mehta

Dun worry it is gud for babies 2 sleep as much possible instead u shud b happy dat even u can take naps n b relaxed

preeti

No, babies sleep for 10 to 12hrs

weight

my baby is 5months old and her weight is 5. 5. is tht much weight is fine for he..

Stool

hi my son is 2 1/2 months old.. For the past 5 days he didn't pass stool. please..

vomit after having milk

hello !! my baby is 5 month old and he vomits after having bottle milk..

Offering Tender Coconut

Hi All, My girl is 7 months old. can I give Tender coconut water to her? when..

Infant constipation

Hi... my 28 days old baby girl suffering with constipation please help to resol..

Baby with neighbors

Hi friends today we attended one birthday party with my 7 month baby girl. What..

Hair wash

Is it safe to have head bath to baby when he is suffering from fever