Baby sleep

raksha iyer

Hello all, my 5 month 10days baby is suddenly sleeping a lot... and when she wakes up she is cranky... after some time she calms down.... is sleeping more is cause of concern?

• 3

krishna shekhar

Wow. Mothers are actually concerned when their babies don't sleep much. I m actually. He sleeps too less. I keep on asking doctor. He says it must be enough for him. So you, please dont worry it is good she s sleeping. And sleeping patterns like other tends to change.... so it's completely fine.

Shruti Mehta

Dun worry it is gud for babies 2 sleep as much possible instead u shud b happy dat even u can take naps n b relaxed

preeti

No, babies sleep for 10 to 12hrs

Bath and oil

Hi My babby is 3 n half months old. As winters are going on when should be given..

Bottle feed to Breastfeed

Hi guys... is it possible to bring bottle feed baby to breastfeed? As my. LO is..

cold and cough

My seven month old baby is having cough. initially she had cold but now it's cou..

Weight

Hi every1.. my baby boy has completed 10 months & his weight is 8. 6kgs ..is thi..

massage oil

pls suggest if olive oil is good for babies.. i use coconut oil.. somewhere i re..

about digestion

can I give gripe water to my 11mnth old baby?