Baby sleep

Raksha Iyer

Hello all, my 5 month 10days baby is suddenly sleeping a lot... and when she wakes up she is cranky... after some time she calms down.... is sleeping more is cause of concern?

• 3

krishna shekhar

Wow. Mothers are actually concerned when their babies don't sleep much. I m actually. He sleeps too less. I keep on asking doctor. He says it must be enough for him. So you, please dont worry it is good she s sleeping. And sleeping patterns like other tends to change.... so it's completely fine.

Shruti Mehta

Dun worry it is gud for babies 2 sleep as much possible instead u shud b happy dat even u can take naps n b relaxed

preeti

No, babies sleep for 10 to 12hrs

baby massage

hii momies which one is better for massage butter or coconut oil or milk cream p..

Weight

Hi every1.. my baby boy has completed 10 months & his weight is 8. 6kgs ..is thi..

feeder

is it safe to give feed baby with bottle?

how many days not to worry if 5 months d..

My lo hasn't pooped since last 2 days. She is trying hard to pooped but no resul..

9month baby

My Baby is 9month gets offen cold and lose motion wat cn i do

sleeping issue

my baby feels sleep.. but when tried to sleep .. he cries a lot. help to solve t..

is my baby weight proper?

My baby is 6 n half month old her weight is 6. 8 kg is it normal ?

dosage

perfect dose of calcimax p for 6 months baby