Baby suffering from cold

Shweta Maheshwari

My baby is suffering from cold n cough. Pls suggest me home medicine

• 2

Preena Agarwal

Hi Shweta! Boil carrom seeds(two pinches of ajwain) and little bit of jaggery in a small cup of water for 4-5 minutes. Strain it. and let it cool. Give 2-3 spoons of this water once in the morning and once at night. Keep her warm but not uncomfortable. This work wonders for my baby. Mother's touch and warmth heals the baby really quickly so try o keep her close and breastfeed when she is uncomfortable.

Megha Chawla

Hi Shweta, use a lot of steam in the room that will really help. Along side check out this blog and see if it helps http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/herbs-that-heal/177

Sleepless

Dear Parents/Advisor My daughter turn 11 months now but since from her birth she..

Remedy for tanned skin

My son is one month old and his skin got tanned due to sun exposure.. pls let me..

colic pain

how to reduce colic pain of my baby. he is 1 month old. suffering with severe co..

Child cry without any reason.

please suggest me how to handle My Little Angel When she crying without any reas..

is my baby weight proper?

My baby is 6 n half month old her weight is 6. 8 kg is it normal ?

teether..

hi, please suggest the best teether.

Lack of milk

Hi I am getting low supply of milk. So please give me nay ideas to increase it.

dry n crack cheek

hloo frnds my 3 months old babies cheek are dry n slowly cracking. what should i..