Baby suffering from cold

Shweta Maheshwari

My baby is suffering from cold n cough. Pls suggest me home medicine

• 2

Preena Agarwal

Hi Shweta! Boil carrom seeds(two pinches of ajwain) and little bit of jaggery in a small cup of water for 4-5 minutes. Strain it. and let it cool. Give 2-3 spoons of this water once in the morning and once at night. Keep her warm but not uncomfortable. This work wonders for my baby. Mother's touch and warmth heals the baby really quickly so try o keep her close and breastfeed when she is uncomfortable.

Megha Chawla

Hi Shweta, use a lot of steam in the room that will really help. Along side check out this blog and see if it helps http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/herbs-that-heal/177

facing gas n constipation

my son is 6 months 3 weeks. please suggest me how to tackle with gas n constipa..

food for baby

help for best food for baby of six months

lips pale white

hi all my lo z three months old her lips are pale white it z due to milk allergy..

eye infection

Both eyes of my lo are red since last 3-4 days. it started with one eye and in 2..

Delaying Solids after 6 Months

Hi All, If Mother s having a good lactation and baby is active, gaining adequate..

olive oil

pls suggest ,any gud brand of olive oil for massage other then Figaro.

my 11mnth baby didn't urinate from night wt i hv to do.... does it effect any pr..