Baby suffering from cold

Shweta Maheshwari

My baby is suffering from cold n cough. Pls suggest me home medicine

• 2

Preena Agarwal

Hi Shweta! Boil carrom seeds(two pinches of ajwain) and little bit of jaggery in a small cup of water for 4-5 minutes. Strain it. and let it cool. Give 2-3 spoons of this water once in the morning and once at night. Keep her warm but not uncomfortable. This work wonders for my baby. Mother's touch and warmth heals the baby really quickly so try o keep her close and breastfeed when she is uncomfortable.

Megha Chawla

Hi Shweta, use a lot of steam in the room that will really help. Along side check out this blog and see if it helps http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/herbs-that-heal/177

Child cry without any reason.

please suggest me how to handle My Little Angel When she crying without any reas..

Lack of milk

Hi I am getting low supply of milk. So please give me nay ideas to increase it.

Hi ladies ...need new recipes for baby f..

any suggestions for food recipes for 10 month old baby... my LO seems to be bore..

insufficient bm

Hai my girl s 6 months old from new year started solid foods like apple puree ri..

baby weight

My baby is now 11 month n she is only 8. 6 kg. plz suggest me to how to increas..

baby name

hello please suggest me some baby girl names the letter starts from ya,yu,yo,, a..

Reason for gas in babies

Hi. My on is going to be 5 months old in 2 days . he is colicky baby. he has fre..