Baby vomit

Santosh Patra

Dear All My little angle is 1. 2 yrs old nd since today mrng she is vomitting around 3 times. Plz suggest any drops prescribed for babies for vommit nd also suggest food diet to control. Rgds Santosh

• 4

santosh patra

Thank you all for ur valuable suggestion....... shown to doctor nd he confirmed that it was just a food poisoing nd after taking regular diet and medicine she is fine now.

manjula

emeset you can use

Aditi

Hi Santosh, If ur baby vomits more than 3 times. .it is better u go to ur paediatrician..

preeti

Its good to see doctor

winter care

now in udaipur temp 9-7,deg. how to protect my daughter?

swollen lip

my 13 months old son just started with his steps n today had a fall with bleed..

my 14 months old baby does not eat.. he..

my baba is 14 months old and he doesnot like to eat.. i try to give variety of f..

my 2 year girl is having 2 to 3 pimples..

my 2 year 2 month baby girl is having a few pimples on her face what does it ind..

my daughter is 2. 7, has tonsils. what..

2. 7 year. daughter has tonsillitis

Head bumps while learning to walk

My 1 year old is frequently falling while learning to walk n injuring himself. l..

Hair pulling habit

Hi. My son is 19months old. He is super active. But the one thing that bothers m..

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..