Baby vomit

santosh patra

Dear All My little angle is 1. 2 yrs old nd since today mrng she is vomitting around 3 times. Plz suggest any drops prescribed for babies for vommit nd also suggest food diet to control. Rgds Santosh

• 4

santosh patra

Thank you all for ur valuable suggestion....... shown to doctor nd he confirmed that it was just a food poisoing nd after taking regular diet and medicine she is fine now.

manjula

emeset you can use

Aditi

Hi Santosh, If ur baby vomits more than 3 times. .it is better u go to ur paediatrician..

preeti

Its good to see doctor

very aggressive

my daughter is 2. 5 years old n she is very aggressive. If I say no for anything..

Banana in winters

can i give banana to my 15 months old baby in winters as she loves banana a lot

Health

My son vivan is now 14 months old. His weight is approx 9. 5. Is this right for..

concentration issue

my daughter is 16 month old, whenever I try to teach her small things like bye b..

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..

misbehavior

hi all.. can anyone guide how to deal in a situation where child is lifting hand..

baby s tooth

my son two year old his front tooth enamel has gone completely what are the reme..

Food recipe

Can someone share what kind of food can b given to 16 months old baby ? Any reci..