Baby weight and food

Chebolu Ashwini

Hi moms, My baby is 4 months and her weight is 5. 3 kgs.. She is having my milk only. Please suggest me can i put anything else other than my milk. As my pead said not to keep anything except my milk. Is it k

Chebolu Ashwini

Thank u all for ur valuable suggestions . when oi consult my pead he said my baby weight is good. So my issue is that apart from my milk can I put any fluids to her. Like apple juice carrot juice in a lil quantity..

gayatri chadwa

It depends on the birth weight of your baby... if it is increasing steadily i think it should be good.. still consult your pead.. happy parenting!!!

Gayathri K Sudhan

Maybe your baby is unable to establish a proper latch on and her intake is less. Try expressing milk after every breastfeed which can boost your lactation. In addition change your nutrition. Increase fluids and include calcium, iron supplements which would increase your breast milk supply

Archita Jha

Hi. I would suggest you trust your paed for s/he will be tracking your LO's progress the best. Additionally if you feel your baby isnt getting enough from your milk, then you can start on formulae but that you should do only after consultation with your paed. Happy parenting :)

prickly on my baby face and ol over d bo..

my baby is 22 days n she got red prickly ( boils) ol over her face and body .....

baby care

my 2months girl baby is a pre-matured baby pls give me some suggestions how to t..

colic

what to due during colic in baby

related to play

my son is 9 month old. now every child wants to play n crawling on the floor. so..

phenergan syrup

hi,my baby is 3 months old. Her PDT. prescribed phenergan syrup when she was suf..

Polio vaccine

I have been told by the Paediatrician that oral polio drops is fine instead of v..

Sleepless

Dear Parents/Advisor My daughter turn 11 months now but since from her birth she..

9month baby

My Baby is 9month gets offen cold and lose motion wat cn i do