Baby weight

Dimpal Verma

Hi friends My son was born 2 weeks before due date due to which he was underweight... say it 2. 5 KGS. As of now he is 6 months old and since birth he was on formula only. Now he has gained only 6. 4 KGS. Doc said that your child is very active and is perfectly healthy in every sense. So guys i would like to know that is he growing on the right track? Is he gaining good weight?

• 2

Harsha Savant

My lo also underweight when she born she was only 2. 3kg. Now she is 8 months old with 7kg only still dr. said she is goid growing.

Anisha Maredia

Why would you not trust your doctor but a bunch of internet strangers? You doc is right... the weight is perfectly fine..

Breastfeed issue

Why my baby cries at the touch of breast. Am not able to breastfeed him cz he st..

constipated badly

Hi my baby is 9 month old and she is badly constipated... i have tried supposito..

semi solid food for 5. 5 months baby

what food should I start? ragi powder which brand? packed ragi for babies is goo..

white discharge from vagina

Doc. my baby is 4month 20 days old my problem is whenever my baby is urinating s..

sweating

hi frnds.. mere baby ko bht jyda sweat ata hai.. pure baal bhige rhte hai jb sok..

baby neck

hi kithne mahineme bacchonka neck strong kadsakthi hi kithne mahineme paladkar s..

hi dears kindly advise me my son entered 7 month. can I start nonveg soups