Baby weight

Dimpal Verma

Hi friends My son was born 2 weeks before due date due to which he was underweight... say it 2. 5 KGS. As of now he is 6 months old and since birth he was on formula only. Now he has gained only 6. 4 KGS. Doc said that your child is very active and is perfectly healthy in every sense. So guys i would like to know that is he growing on the right track? Is he gaining good weight?

• 2

Harsha Savant

My lo also underweight when she born she was only 2. 3kg. Now she is 8 months old with 7kg only still dr. said she is goid growing.

Anisha Maredia

Why would you not trust your doctor but a bunch of internet strangers? You doc is right... the weight is perfectly fine..

Sleepfeed position

Hi all, do you all make bub sleep on sides while in sleep feeding position or on..

baby care

which baby oil I'll be use for my 2 moth baby?

baby is crying what to do??

my 7 months baby girl is having on n off fever n is cranky. sometimes vomitting..

baby in my absence..

hello mommies out there.. ! I have a question for you.. next Sunday am going to..

is my baby weight proper?

My baby is 6 n half month old her weight is 6. 8 kg is it normal ?

3 month old not sleeping

I have a three month old baby he sleeps at 1:00 or 2:00 am everyday how do I sle..

Healthy Diapering--reusable cloth diaper

Dear all , if anyone like to Go for breathable Leak protected reusable cloth di..