Baby weight

Dimpal Verma

Hi friends My son was born 2 weeks before due date due to which he was underweight... say it 2. 5 KGS. As of now he is 6 months old and since birth he was on formula only. Now he has gained only 6. 4 KGS. Doc said that your child is very active and is perfectly healthy in every sense. So guys i would like to know that is he growing on the right track? Is he gaining good weight?

• 2

Harsha Savant

My lo also underweight when she born she was only 2. 3kg. Now she is 8 months old with 7kg only still dr. said she is goid growing.

Anisha Maredia

Why would you not trust your doctor but a bunch of internet strangers? You doc is right... the weight is perfectly fine..

Cough

My son has 8 months old he has too much dry cough n throat is block what can I d..

my 7 mnth son doest crawl what to du

massage oil

pls suggest if olive oil is good for babies.. i use coconut oil.. somewhere i re..

Antibiotics for cough

my son is just 2 months old.. he is having severe cough since a week.. my Doctor..

not looking chubby

hi.. ny son is 5 months old.. i use to feed him for every hour. still he is not..

Woodwards

is it safe giving Woodward to 7m baby..... if nt whc is the better one to give h..

baby care

my 2months girl baby is a pre-matured baby pls give me some suggestions how to t..

lips color

Hi friends my baby z 22 days old n her lips r brown in color ...... can anybody..