Baby weight

Vineela Jyothi

Hello my baby is, 4 months he is gaining weight but not looking chubby. His grandmother is thinking that he is week.. Any solution for my baby to look chubby. He is very active.

Rina Adhikary

My daughter is 2. 7now she has completed her 2month bt still her weight is now 3. 2 she I completely on breastfeeding wat to do plz suggest

Aabha

Hi.. it is a common belief that if the baby is not chubby he/she is weak and not growing well.. but that's not true at all! Even my daughter is 9 months old,she weighs 8. 5kgs, not chubby and her doc says she is absolutely fine. The important point is to make sure they are eating well I. e nutritious food, that's all! For you as of now continue breastfeeding on demand!! :) All the best! happy parenting!

Preeti Jai

Hello I am blessed with baby boy he is 9 mnths old. And his weight is 9kg. But my relatives and my in law side all says that he is weak n not chubby. If I ask doc about same he says he is very much healthy and good weight. I am confused. But now I am only looking after his health n nutrition that's imp

Food and nutrition and water intake for..

Plz suggest d schedule and balanced diet for a seven month old child..

Food

Hi my son is 7 months old can I give add salt to his food??

my baby is 2 months old. can I have butter milk, curd, aloevera juice, amla juic..

Constipation in 7 month baby

My baby is 7month old and he is finding difficult to poop... he passes hard stoo..

cerelax quantity

hi my baby is 7 months old ,how much quantity cerelax i mean how many spoons at..

nutrition

what type of food should i give to my 5 months daughter

wheat cerealac

my baby is 7+ months now & first i gave him rice cerelac & now can i give wheat..