Baby weight

Vineela Jyothi

Hello my baby is, 4 months he is gaining weight but not looking chubby. His grandmother is thinking that he is week.. Any solution for my baby to look chubby. He is very active.

Rina Adhikary

My daughter is 2. 7now she has completed her 2month bt still her weight is now 3. 2 she I completely on breastfeeding wat to do plz suggest

Aabha

Hi.. it is a common belief that if the baby is not chubby he/she is weak and not growing well.. but that's not true at all! Even my daughter is 9 months old,she weighs 8. 5kgs, not chubby and her doc says she is absolutely fine. The important point is to make sure they are eating well I. e nutritious food, that's all! For you as of now continue breastfeeding on demand!! :) All the best! happy parenting!

Preeti Jai

Hello I am blessed with baby boy he is 9 mnths old. And his weight is 9kg. But my relatives and my in law side all says that he is weak n not chubby. If I ask doc about same he says he is very much healthy and good weight. I am confused. But now I am only looking after his health n nutrition that's imp

buttermulk

can i giv butter milk to my baby who wil complete her 9month on 9 Feb.. she dnt..

breast milk supply

how could I increase my breast milk supply

plz make a diet chart for my six months baby

Food n health

My baby boy is 9 months old to gain wait what type of food shiuld I give

Milk and sleeping issue

Hi since three days my baby is not sleepg properly.. Having solid nicely but not..

Baby fussy while breastfeeding

My 2 months old baby boy sometimes become fussy while breastfeeding. Initially..

sweeteners

which sweetener can I add in fruit juice to my 7months baby

not taking water

my son is 7 Months 2 week. he is not taking water either by spoon or feeding bot..