Baby weight

Vineela Jyothi

Hello my baby is, 4 months he is gaining weight but not looking chubby. His grandmother is thinking that he is week.. Any solution for my baby to look chubby. He is very active.

Rina Adhikary

My daughter is 2. 7now she has completed her 2month bt still her weight is now 3. 2 she I completely on breastfeeding wat to do plz suggest

Aabha

Hi.. it is a common belief that if the baby is not chubby he/she is weak and not growing well.. but that's not true at all! Even my daughter is 9 months old,she weighs 8. 5kgs, not chubby and her doc says she is absolutely fine. The important point is to make sure they are eating well I. e nutritious food, that's all! For you as of now continue breastfeeding on demand!! :) All the best! happy parenting!

Preeti Jai

Hello I am blessed with baby boy he is 9 mnths old. And his weight is 9kg. But my relatives and my in law side all says that he is weak n not chubby. If I ask doc about same he says he is very much healthy and good weight. I am confused. But now I am only looking after his health n nutrition that's imp

solid food for baby

what can I give to four month old baby

Milk reduce

Hi all my baby just entered to 7th month since 10days my milk is reduced worrie..

Food recipe for 1 year old

Hello, plz suggest me tasty food recipe for 1 year old baby. She is not eating..

which rice should gv to my 11mnths son? white rice or brown rice.

breastfeeding

My 4 month baby just refuses to take feed during the day. she cries if I force h..

food for 4 mon baby

hiii momies... my baby is now 4 mon old can i give her liquid food.. if yes plz..

baby's food

Suggest me foods for 5 months old baby