Baby's Diet chart

Radhika Thombre

Hi! I would like to know how many time a baby should be fed ones the child reaches 1 year old. I am mother of twin daughters. Also please suggest recipes which can be given to them. I am giving them all meals prepared at home. Thank you  

Radhika Thombre

Hi! Anurima, I only put sugar at the moment, Tried to introduce Choco malt but without success. While introducing Cow's milk, put 250 ml water in 1 litre milk before boiling. Boil the milk properly. introduceeit only when warm adding 1 t sugar. this may help.

Hi Radhika. Its great that your daughters could digest cows milk from 2 months of age. I tried introducing it to my son at 9 months, but he immediately had severe diarrhea. SO i stopped and only give it in his porridge. Will re-introduce milk once he is 11 months. What do you give them with the milk? Any horlicks, bournvita or any other powder?

Radhika Thombre

Thanks, Arunima, Sorry was not in town so could not reply. I have been feeding my daughters cow's milk since they were 2 months age so that is not the problem. the real problem is what to prepare for them every day. Thanks for the web link. I will go through it.

Darshita Chheda

Hi Anurima. Thanks for this lovely chart of what to feed when. I was looking for something like a meal chart for my 7th month old baby. I guess this is gonna be a lot helpful. Thanks... !

Hi Radhika. My son is 10 months old and his feeding schedule is as follows: Breast milk on waking up (between 6-7am), Oats porridge at around 8. 30am, breast milk at 9. 30, lunch at 12-12. 30pm- Khichri/chicken with vegs & rice/Boiled egg with vegs &rice/Rasam rice etc, After his nap- formula, evening around 5pm- 1 fruit (apple,banana,mixed fruit),dinner at 7pm- sometimes cerelac/rice with dal water/khichri, breast milk at bedtime by 9pm. I have started introducing regular milk to him by adding it to his porridge. He has had no reactions to it so far. I think once your daughters turn one, you can give them 3 meals, two snacks and milk in the mornings, evenings and at bedtime. How is their schedule now? You can take a look at the following link. It is blog by a Parentune expert, Ms. Bhavna Awasthy, on recipes and food ideas for a one year old. I have made some of the food suggested there. The link is http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/initial-foods-6-12-months/170

Oats

How can I introduce oats to my 15 months old son. Please share some interesting..

ragi upma

how to make ragi upma?

How to give dry fruits

My son is 2. 3years. he don't like dry fruits. How can I give to him, tried so m..

is yellow pumpkin safe for toddlers.

its told that pumpkin is the worlds healthiest food filled with loads of nutrien..

underweight baby

hlo,my baby is two years old and his weight is 9 kg and height is also small ..h..

wheat Flour Laddu/aata laddu

Hi my son is 1 year 5 months old, please suggest me can i put Wheat flour Laddu..

My twins don't eat food

My twin daughters don't eat dal rice or roti. 2 years old. I am worried about it..

Chocopie

Is Chocopie good for 2year old baby