Baby's growth. ..

Sweety Patel

Hello, my baby girl is going to complete 1 year... bt the problem is that her weight and hight nt enough.. as according to her age... nd she prefers to eat finger food always than lquid food plzzz what should I do to meet her development milstone...

• 2

Sukanya Banerjee

If she likes finger food why are you trying to give her liquids. Give her carrots, apples cut into small sizes. She might like them. figure out if she likes sweets more or savouries. That way you can choose different finger foods which will be healthy for her as well

Kavita Thaker

Hi u got to keep trying different foods tats wat I read somewhere. U can give her curd with sugar also banana with sugar n ghee. Can add ghee in any thing and every thing. Hope it helps. As kids like this kind of sweet food.

delivered

hello everyone I delivered a girl baby last month . how to go to baby care in th..

Baby boy name

I want a unique baby boy name. Please suggest

your perception about name

do you have any idea about the name CHADURVEDIGA?? and is it necessary to name b..

how cn i save a blog for later on readin..

how to re read previous blogs or talks.

Hii guys

Very enjoying

increasing height

how can i increase height of my baby girl who is 2 years old

cerelac

i want to introduce ceralac to my 5months old baby ..which flavour is best... wh..

Is 2 child must for family

Hi i have daughter of 4 year and now i am confused shud we thi k fof 2nd child o..