Baby's health

Neha Joshi

Hi my son is 8 month old and his weight is 8. 200 kg is this ok, please guide.

• 1

priya adarsh

Hi. that is absolutely fine with 8kg for 8month old baby, if he is healthy and active. Coz my son is 10 months old and he is 9 kg and doctor told he is fine with his weight. but more concern should go on checking your baby on not decreasing weight!!

eye

Hi, my baby is 5months old yesterday I noticed a small dot in the white portion..

Teething

Hi mommies.. Would like to know ur opinion.. Want to know if this is really tr..

noisy breath

hi all my son is 7 mnths old. by birth he is have noisy breath our pediatrician..

Health mix

Hi moms, can i give manna health mix for my 7 months old baby?

poop

my little one is 3months old. we r giving formula milk lactogen.. her poop is in..

dry skin

hi all my baby completed 6 months .she is having very dry skin please suggest gu..

stool problem

hello frnds pls help me my 3 month baby wo 10 13 dino sr potty nhi kr rha last t..

well ness

hello my son is of one year and now he is suffering from tempreture,loos motion,..