Baby's health

Nidhi Gehlot

What food I have given to my 6 month baby for her proper development

Dr Deepak Solanki

Continue breastfeeding as long as you can in addition to the feeds mentioned by fellow members .

Hi Nidhi, for a 6 month old baby, if your paediatrician has started her on semi solid food, you can give the baby mashed banana, stewed apples and pears, mashed cheeku, boiled mashed potatoes, lauki, tori, tinda, and pumpkin and carrot puree. Also, small amounts of khichdi of moong dhuli daal.

Somya Bajpai

Also you can give mashed banana, apple puree, veggie soup.

Somya Bajpai

You can give her daal ka pani, sooji Ki kheer, sabudana ki kheer, moong daal khichdi ( add grated carrots, potato & tomato to it). make sure everything is liquid which makes it easy for child to take. You can add a tea spoon of ghee to daal & khichdi. Once your child get accostomed, you can slowly give the thick daal as well along with daal ka pani.

food for 6th month old

what should i give to my 6th month old son and how often? i am giving him well..

Honey for 10months is OK?

can I give honey to my 10months baby?

Food

Anybody tell the healthiest baby foodin my 5 Month old baby girl .

nan 1

how much ml of Nan1 I should give my 1month old baby

breast feed

how long time you ladies used to breast feed your 1 month old baby? i always us..

what food can be given to 1 year old bab..

my baby is 1 year but she doesn't have teeth yet. what food I can give her

food supplement

Hi my lo is 4 months old. she is having formula milk .can we keep any food supp..