Baby's health

Nidhi Gehlot

What food I have given to my 6 month baby for her proper development

Dr Deepak Solanki

Continue breastfeeding as long as you can in addition to the feeds mentioned by fellow members .

Hi Nidhi, for a 6 month old baby, if your paediatrician has started her on semi solid food, you can give the baby mashed banana, stewed apples and pears, mashed cheeku, boiled mashed potatoes, lauki, tori, tinda, and pumpkin and carrot puree. Also, small amounts of khichdi of moong dhuli daal.

Somya Bajpai

Also you can give mashed banana, apple puree, veggie soup.

Somya Bajpai

You can give her daal ka pani, sooji Ki kheer, sabudana ki kheer, moong daal khichdi ( add grated carrots, potato & tomato to it). make sure everything is liquid which makes it easy for child to take. You can add a tea spoon of ghee to daal & khichdi. Once your child get accostomed, you can slowly give the thick daal as well along with daal ka pani.

food supplement

Hi my lo is 4 months old. she is having formula milk .can we keep any food supp..

For 5 month baby food

help me how to prepare home made ceralac food my 6 month baby. ?

weight gain

My baby is of 8 months n she is enough active... but her weight is only 6. 4 kg..

Regarding baby weight gain and feeding p..

My son is going to be 8months by next week. Last week when we checked his wgt he..

feeding at night

Hi mummies my daughter is 7 months old. At night what should I give her because..

my boy is 10 months old.... pls tell me the food for him ....n also tell me the..

Formula or toned milk? Which is best?

Hello friends... my baby is 4. 5 months old. I cant breastfeed her as i am a dia..