Back pain

Dimpal verma

Hi I had my cesarean delivery on 14 march 2015 .... Nowadays I am feeling severe spinal backache nowadays.... severe literally means severe.... I cannot sit stand bend walk for long ....what can I do to cure it.. please help me

• 1

Hi Dimpal, as far as i know this is one the major side effects of cesarean delivery. To get rid of this you should start practicing yoga. Also you could take back massage and hot water bath for some relief. Also i would suggest you to change your postures frequently. Don't sit or feed in same position for a long time. This would worsen the pain. Hope it helps

Pain in stomach

I m six months pregnant and and from few days my stomach gets pain. kya yeh zada..

Baby movements

I'm currently in 30th week of my pregnancy and my baby movements are irregular...

Knees pain

I m 39 weeks pregnant and I m facing lot of knee pain. Does anyone is facing the..

Pregnancy Weight reduction

I'm 34 weeks pregnant.. I have put around 10kgs weight and my doctor says this i..

is colour Doppler necessary???

I m 33 weeks pregnant I did my last sonography in 5 month. Dr said baby is fine..

Does sugar pass on to baby from expectin..

Hi I m 33 weeks pregnant, my latest report shows sugar.. does it pass on to the..

Next child gap

hii which is d best to use for next child gap... nw I'm a mother of 9mnth premat..