banana powder

Sowmiya Alagarsamy

can anyone explain the benefits of introducing nendram banana powder to my 6 month baby ..can i introduce this powder as the first solid food

• 4

Supriya Hemanth

Is elakki banana good for babies? My baby had severe cough and cold. I feel that she started coughing after I started giving smashed banana. Will it be a reason for cough?

Anupama Sheregar

Dear sowmiya u cn start wid ripe banana mash once she completes 6 mths.. in beginnin start wid v lil amts like 1/4 th banana 2-3 spoons n see if ur baby digests it well den u cn increase it to half banana if its nendran as its quite large fr a baby Yelakki or elaichi banana is good fr digestion n tummy for babies try dat as well

Sharon Chelliah

Note that bananas should not be given when your baby has a cold. It will aggravate the condition.

Richa Priyadarshini

although i have not heard about the banana powder, but you can give mashed banana to your baby, it will be much beneficial as compared to banana powder, because it is a fresh fruit.

my baby is 7 month running and he is on..

baby do not sleep for long time

about baby

Hi my baby will complete 3months this Monday she is trying to crawl should I all..

Quantity of water for 7months old baby

Hi All, My baby is 7months old and I give him 5-10tps of water after every meal...

About vaccination

Can anyone explain the vaccinations to be given to the baby... My baby s 3 month..

loose motion for 7month baby

my daughter is 7 month old. she is having continuous loose motion for past 2 day..

baby vomit

My baby vomit is like water with traces of milk in it. she is on bm and formula..

mouth ulcers in a 8 month old child

hello mommies... I m d mother of eight month old baby... my baby has got cold co..

about weight of my son

hello all moms. my sons weight after birth was 2. 7. now he is one month and his..