Bananas

Praveen Premkumar

Hi All, Have been doing some reading on the benefits of Bananas in the summer. I was told its one of the best fruits to snack on in the summer - specially for children. Looking forward to some valuable advice/comments Thanks

• 1

Eating a banana before bed increases the rate at which your body produces Melatonin, the chemical that fires in your body to make you sleep. AFTER you exercise, or when you are fatigued, eating a banana dramatically increases your recovery/rejuvenation time, because the muscle fibers that you tore when exercising are most rapidly repaired by potassium - something that is more than abundant in bananas. Because of this, you recover and refresh quicker, making you feel like you've received an energy boost. Now its my turn to say ... Looking fwd to more comments :-)

breastfeed is not sufficient for 7 month..

hi frnz my baby is 7 months n my breast feed ha decreased ...firstly tell me how..

Simple savoury ideas

please share a recipe of a savoury, which my daughters would love to relish and..

food and nutrition

food and nutrition

idly

what to mix with idly? my baby is 6months

Nutrition

Hi my baby is 8 months old. Can I give him egg yolk?

my son is 8 months old can I give tender coconut to my child.

idea to preserve milk while travelling i..

as I'm gonna travel for 4-5 hours, how can I carry milk safely?? as it is summe..

Snacks

My Lil one is 1yr 5 months. She loves fresh cheese. Is tat Ok if I give fresh..