Bath and common cold

Aabha

Hi all... Is it true that we should not give bath to our baby when he/she has cold?? The elders in my family always tell me not to bathe my 9 n half month old daughter when she is suffering from cold.. and she loves to have bath.. first one or two days is ok but no bath for 3-4 days? I am all the time confused about what to do.. As we all know once the baby gets cold it usually lasts for about a week... so what do most of the moms here do??

Aabha

Thank u for your feedback Sumi and Tejal!!

Tejal Singh

Hi, I generally don't bath my baby in cough and cold. During cough n cold i bath him alternate days or may be thrice a week. at that time I sponge him with hot water. Rest time everyday ard 11-12. As we mostly have humid atmosphere in Mumbai, n cold is rare factor. So pls decide the bathing ritual of baby as per environment and baby condition of cough n cold.

Sumi Singh

Hi there! My baby is 2 month old n I give her bath Daliy weather it's cold or hot. Everyday she was also suffering from common cough n cold n still she ve bit but nvr stopped fr giving her bath with warm water between 10am to 11:30 am. It's perfect time to give bath without any hesitation m dis was suggested to me in hospital. Wr I stay sumtime temp falls to 7 degree still I mange to giv her bath. Jus put room heater on close the door n she can take bath with warm water:)

hi

hi my son is now 7 months old. can I add oats in his diet? if yes how to make it..

Sitting

My baby is 5. 5 months old. when we make him sit he does bend slightly and back..

Poop

Hi.. I have given ragi porridge to my baby... and observed that in his poop ther..

cold

hi my daughter is getting frequent cold .... what can I do...

Baby food

My daughter is going to be 11 month soon. Can i start giving her chicken. And in..

underweight

hi,my baby grl is 6 months old. nd she is vry weak. her birth weight was 2. 8 kg..

fever

how to reduce boby temperature of baby

too much hair fall after delivery

is it normal? Will the hair fall down after a few months? what should I do ?