Bath and common cold

Aabha

Hi all... Is it true that we should not give bath to our baby when he/she has cold?? The elders in my family always tell me not to bathe my 9 n half month old daughter when she is suffering from cold.. and she loves to have bath.. first one or two days is ok but no bath for 3-4 days? I am all the time confused about what to do.. As we all know once the baby gets cold it usually lasts for about a week... so what do most of the moms here do??

Aabha

Thank u for your feedback Sumi and Tejal!!

Tejal Singh

Hi, I generally don't bath my baby in cough and cold. During cough n cold i bath him alternate days or may be thrice a week. at that time I sponge him with hot water. Rest time everyday ard 11-12. As we mostly have humid atmosphere in Mumbai, n cold is rare factor. So pls decide the bathing ritual of baby as per environment and baby condition of cough n cold.

Sumi Singh

Hi there! My baby is 2 month old n I give her bath Daliy weather it's cold or hot. Everyday she was also suffering from common cough n cold n still she ve bit but nvr stopped fr giving her bath with warm water between 10am to 11:30 am. It's perfect time to give bath without any hesitation m dis was suggested to me in hospital. Wr I stay sumtime temp falls to 7 degree still I mange to giv her bath. Jus put room heater on close the door n she can take bath with warm water:)

throat blocked

HI my baby 6 month old suffering from throat blockage tell me some home remedies

Cracks in nipples

Pls suggest sm ointment which can be used for sore and cracked nipples..

white spots on forehead of my 6 months b..

Hiii... There are white spots on forehead of my 6 months old baby. I consulted p..

cold and cough

how to reduce cold n cough

cold n cough

baby hvng cough n. cold he is 6 month old plz giv som suggestion

Cough

Hi moms.. My son 7 months old is having slight cough since sunday morning.. I m..