Bath and common cold

Aabha

Hi all... Is it true that we should not give bath to our baby when he/she has cold?? The elders in my family always tell me not to bathe my 9 n half month old daughter when she is suffering from cold.. and she loves to have bath.. first one or two days is ok but no bath for 3-4 days? I am all the time confused about what to do.. As we all know once the baby gets cold it usually lasts for about a week... so what do most of the moms here do??

Aabha

Thank u for your feedback Sumi and Tejal!!

Tejal Singh

Hi, I generally don't bath my baby in cough and cold. During cough n cold i bath him alternate days or may be thrice a week. at that time I sponge him with hot water. Rest time everyday ard 11-12. As we mostly have humid atmosphere in Mumbai, n cold is rare factor. So pls decide the bathing ritual of baby as per environment and baby condition of cough n cold.

Sumi Singh

Hi there! My baby is 2 month old n I give her bath Daliy weather it's cold or hot. Everyday she was also suffering from common cough n cold n still she ve bit but nvr stopped fr giving her bath with warm water between 10am to 11:30 am. It's perfect time to give bath without any hesitation m dis was suggested to me in hospital. Wr I stay sumtime temp falls to 7 degree still I mange to giv her bath. Jus put room heater on close the door n she can take bath with warm water:)

Sleep issues

Hello evryone, i am a mother of 6 month old daughter. I need advice regarding he..

about weight of my son

hello all moms. my sons weight after birth was 2. 7. now he is one month and his..

digestive problem

My baby is 2 months old and she is unable to digest formula milk either properly..

for weight gain

my baby boy is 6. 5 months old. he is so weak so what should I do to gain his we..

About vaccination

Can anyone explain the vaccinations to be given to the baby... My baby s 3 month..

how to get rid from shoulder ache after..

even mornings will get Back pain by waking time

my 12cmonth old son is facing difficulty..

difficulty in passing motion