Be vary. Take suggestions but don't make it your guidelines

Zanzanil Patel

Hi parents, I have been around for a while and here are a few things I would strongly like to suggest. 1 take the responses as just suggestions not guidelines. 2 parents please be vary about the comments you put. 3 parents along with putting the post here I strongly suggest doing some Internet research yourself. It applies to both parents asking questions and parents answering. Internet has logical and scientific answers to any kind of query. The reason I put this up today is because 1 frequent question is about infants sleeping position.. Just in case you didn't have time to Google it check this outhttp://www.m.webmd.com/parenting/sleep-naps-13/sids-prevention. Please act with caution before applying any suggestions that don't have a scientific explanation. Happy Parenting

Polio vaccine

I have been told by the Paediatrician that oral polio drops is fine instead of v..

irritation

hi momies plz help me my baby is 12 months old his nature is going very irretat..

sitting

hi.. my baby is of 9 mnths and still has not started to sit without support.. sh..

Breastfeeding issue

Hi my lo is 6weeks old ,got vaccinated and sleeping well but refusing to take fe..

Nursing and Sleep

How to make my 6 month old sleep without nursing?

sleeping issue

my baby feels sleep.. but when tried to sleep .. he cries a lot. help to solve t..

6 month old is not liking d weaning food..

I'm mother of 6 month old baby a week back I hv started weaning food .I have sta..