Be vary. Take suggestions but don't make it your guidelines

Zanzanil Patel

Hi parents, I have been around for a while and here are a few things I would strongly like to suggest. 1 take the responses as just suggestions not guidelines. 2 parents please be vary about the comments you put. 3 parents along with putting the post here I strongly suggest doing some Internet research yourself. It applies to both parents asking questions and parents answering. Internet has logical and scientific answers to any kind of query. The reason I put this up today is because 1 frequent question is about infants sleeping position.. Just in case you didn't have time to Google it check this outhttp://www.m.webmd.com/parenting/sleep-naps-13/sids-prevention. Please act with caution before applying any suggestions that don't have a scientific explanation. Happy Parenting

iron supplements

hi my baby is 9 months old he has low iron contain can u please suggest me wha..

calamine lotion

calamine lotion what purpose used to the baby

coconut oil for massage

for my two months old baby i am using himalaya baby oil for massage. Now I want..

About honey

Can i give honey to my 6 month old baby???

Teething and weight chart

My 9 months girl baby birth weight is 3 kg. Now she is in 7. 5 kg . Is this corr..

sleeping pattern

my 4. 5 month baby always sleep on his stomach. is that alright.

Sleepillness during night

Hi, my 2months old baby will sleep peacefully during the day but he will not sle..

How to take care of babies in summers. F..

Are fans, AC OK for infants