Be vary. Take suggestions but don't make it your guidelines

Zanzanil Patel

Hi parents, I have been around for a while and here are a few things I would strongly like to suggest. 1 take the responses as just suggestions not guidelines. 2 parents please be vary about the comments you put. 3 parents along with putting the post here I strongly suggest doing some Internet research yourself. It applies to both parents asking questions and parents answering. Internet has logical and scientific answers to any kind of query. The reason I put this up today is because 1 frequent question is about infants sleeping position.. Just in case you didn't have time to Google it check this outhttp://www.m.webmd.com/parenting/sleep-naps-13/sids-prevention. Please act with caution before applying any suggestions that don't have a scientific explanation. Happy Parenting

Antibiotics for cough

my son is just 2 months old.. he is having severe cough since a week.. my Doctor..

dry skin

hi my baby is 11 mnths old and her skin is getting very dry due to this cold wea..

using tooth brush

hello mom's my boy is 9months old. he was having his teeth can I brush his teeth..

wipes

I used to clean my son from johnson baby wipes after changing diaper . is it saf..

practice for walk

Hello mommies. my daughter is 11months old and she has not started walking yet...

moisturiser lotion

hi ....s secalia lotion s gud fr babies

chest congestion

my son is 11 months old and has severe chest congestion. i have tried almost eve..