BED WETTING.

Suprava Gupta

My son is 5 yrs old and he still bed wets at night.. we both are conscious about this and always make sure to wake him up and make him use the washroom.. after using. the washroom, he sleeps and. bed wets in an hour or two.. we r very worried..

• 2

shipra gaur

dear... it usually happens dnt worry.... just try not to gv him milk... after sunset.... it will help ihope... i did it...

Hi Suparva.. is it possible that he feels cold in the night and accidentally pees. Maybe you should try and keep him warmer. also, do not give him liquids to drink before bedtime. During the day also, make it a habit to led him to the washroom frequently. If he is very over active, it is quite possible that he holds his pee, through the day, and only when the minf and body relax during sleep time, does he relieve himself.

my child is so humble & caring , Soft..

How to handle with care

My son don't lyk to giv answer to his t..

Child psychology 3to7 year

joining in sports is wrong?

my baby girl is 6years. she is very active, so we join in batmenten. then she st..

about psychology

my child is not listening to me as much before so plz can u send me about his c..

behavior

My son is 3 years 6 month. He is in Nursery. He is ok at home .But out side he i..

stubborn child

my child every thing says no . not listening wht im saying. thy donot interac..

Aggressive

hii.. friends my daughter age is 3. 5. she is very aggressive... i don't konw ho..