BED WETTING.

Suprava Gupta

My son is 5 yrs old and he still bed wets at night.. we both are conscious about this and always make sure to wake him up and make him use the washroom.. after using. the washroom, he sleeps and. bed wets in an hour or two.. we r very worried..

• 2

shipra gaur

dear... it usually happens dnt worry.... just try not to gv him milk... after sunset.... it will help ihope... i did it...

Hi Suparva.. is it possible that he feels cold in the night and accidentally pees. Maybe you should try and keep him warmer. also, do not give him liquids to drink before bedtime. During the day also, make it a habit to led him to the washroom frequently. If he is very over active, it is quite possible that he holds his pee, through the day, and only when the minf and body relax during sleep time, does he relieve himself.

discipline

my son is 3 years 2 months old. he loves to be social but needs few days to be n..

separation n how to explain it to child

I hv recently separated with my hubby but my kids r not aware of what's happenin..

Not pronouncing correctly letter R.

she is not pronouncing R letter words correctly. now she is 5 years 6 months..

child Pysochology

My Son is about to complete 5 years . He is very friendly with everyone. He call..

about psychology

my child is not listening to me as much before so plz can u send me about his c..

child psychology..

my son is 3. 5 years he is in nursery. He is super active and brilliant boy. but..

for controll agressiveness

my both children gets angry earlier... they fights too much for one thing.. they..

child psychology

hi... my son age is 3years 6mnths. now he is going to school prekg. but he is no..