BED WETTING.

Suprava Gupta

My son is 5 yrs old and he still bed wets at night.. we both are conscious about this and always make sure to wake him up and make him use the washroom.. after using. the washroom, he sleeps and. bed wets in an hour or two.. we r very worried..

• 2

shipra gaur

dear... it usually happens dnt worry.... just try not to gv him milk... after sunset.... it will help ihope... i did it...

Hi Suparva.. is it possible that he feels cold in the night and accidentally pees. Maybe you should try and keep him warmer. also, do not give him liquids to drink before bedtime. During the day also, make it a habit to led him to the washroom frequently. If he is very over active, it is quite possible that he holds his pee, through the day, and only when the minf and body relax during sleep time, does he relieve himself.

behiever

behieverIP

hyper active child

my child is hyper active. don't listen to anything to anyone ..

behaviour

his behaviour is being more rude day by day and not at al listening to bth of us

she is very sturbbon

pls help hw to change tis behaviour

cold drink issue

my son is 3. 5 years and he is always eager to drink cold drink inspite of our s..

behavior

My son is 3 years 6 month. He is in Nursery. He is ok at home .But out side he i..

Aggressive

hii.. friends my daughter age is 3. 5. she is very aggressive... i don't konw ho..