BED WETTING.

Suprava Gupta

My son is 5 yrs old and he still bed wets at night.. we both are conscious about this and always make sure to wake him up and make him use the washroom.. after using. the washroom, he sleeps and. bed wets in an hour or two.. we r very worried..

• 2

shipra gaur

dear... it usually happens dnt worry.... just try not to gv him milk... after sunset.... it will help ihope... i did it...

Hi Suparva.. is it possible that he feels cold in the night and accidentally pees. Maybe you should try and keep him warmer. also, do not give him liquids to drink before bedtime. During the day also, make it a habit to led him to the washroom frequently. If he is very over active, it is quite possible that he holds his pee, through the day, and only when the minf and body relax during sleep time, does he relieve himself.

always beating and fights with others

my child always fight with other and playing games .I am beating him but he is..

Aggressive behavior

. My son is three years and nine months old he becomes very violent at times. I..

discipline

my son is 3 years 2 months old. he loves to be social but needs few days to be n..

aggressive behaviour

my child is aggressive behaviour towards us. he is showing this attitude too of..

Short tempered

Hello, my son is not even 5 but when we don't give in to his demands he starts..

Behaviour of daughter after her brother..

My 3. 10 months old daughter become so aggressive and not listening to anyone af..

My son don't lyk to giv answer to his t..

Child psychology 3to7 year

my child is 5. 1 yrs old

how to protect my child from learning bad words and things