Bed wetting

Nishtha Dutt

Hi parents,My niece is 6 years. She has a problem of bed wetting. It is really embarrassing for my sister whenever she visits relatives place. My niece also gets embarrassed. Please suggest how to tackle the situation.

• 1

Dear Nishtha, there is a very apt blog to answer your post. Kindly read the blog by pasting the following link in your browser bar: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/why-bed-wetting-is-never-a-childs-fault/237

confidence

my son is 3 years 10 months old. he is very intelligent but in front of others h..

how to stop yelling at kids....

hi... I lost my temper very fast.... so whenever when my kids don't study.. I be..

constipation

even after giving syrup for constipation child is not passing motion daily. not..

Taking time for my children

even after being a housewife ,I' m not able to make time for my children. both w..

low confidence

my son is 4 and half years old he is very active in home but as soon as he reach..

no clear talking

my son is 3. 2 yes old. he doesn't speak much. he speaks english, hindi and mara..