Behavior

Varsha

Hi my son is two yrs old. He doesn't mix up with other kids easily. To make him free I have started to send him in a day care for 2 hrs from last 4 months but still he is not adjusted there. I hv change his day care also but no change. Pls advice what I should do.

• 2

Varsha

Thanks a lot shika for your advice. I will try my level best

Hi Varsha ! I understand yr concerns regarding yr child. I believe its too early to expect a child to mingle with peers. Too much pressure on child to mingle or speak up or open up will make her further retreat to his shell. Also it is advisable to avoid frequent transition from one school to another as that can further put a negative impact on the child. U could take the child to park everyday and help him play with kids around. Invite kids at home,organize play dates. Avoid comparing him with other kids or labeling him as shy. Motivate him to speak up by praising him" u were very good , and behaved really well in the park". "U did an awesome job today!" help him how to start a conversation by doing role play at home. I am sure with increasing age say 4 or 5 years he would open up and develop friendships which is the age when children normally have friends. Hope this helps!

1. 6yr baby cries so much on all small t..

i dnt knw what to do feeling so upset coz my baby cry to much on small small iss..

hi ,, my kid is 2 years 11 months, she g..

playing and talking alone in school

behavior

she is becoming stubborn and adamant, keeps on crying especially during nights.

behaviour

mera beta aj Kal Bht chikta ha or chikta ha Bht jayda ziddi ho gaya ha. 2. 6 yea..

aggressiveness in babies

hey... my son is 2 years and 5 months old. He is very aggressive. He gets angry..

don't mix up with other kids in school

my son is 3 year old and in pre nursery .it's more than 3month in school. but to..

slap issue

hi.. my girl is 21 months old and she recently got a habit of slaping too hard t..

contineousy says the word till he get it..

why my son contineousy says the word till he gets that. if he wants biscuits, he..